Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator's 27' Daytona... Opinion's thread

HBjet
    I posted a thread over at Hot Spots West about the new 27' Daytona from Eliminator. Since most of you are CAT guys, I'd like you to post what you think either from seeing it first hand, or just from the photos. Thanks
    Link
    HBjet

kab
    Dont like it at all. I'm a huge fan of the 25 daytona but this 27 doesn't look good at all.

TOBTEK
    If I also say I didnt like it and thought the bass-master canopies were totally gay, the fake air intakes upfront were disco and useless, the color selection (even for a showboat) are the WORST I've ever seen....do ya think I'll also recieve a letter? If so, I think it was real..........ahhhh neet wink
    Id have a 25 daytona in a second, unless you plan on being at 100+ much of the time, do ya really need the canopies? I think people would look at us funny at Yuma with canopies...even more so duct taped to a MACH22

SMILEMAKER
    Hey HB jet, how's it going? I agree with your's and Tobtek's idea's on how ugly the new 27 Daytona is. I have a 25 Daytona, which I love, but I don't know what they were thinking!
    On the other hand, met and talked with Charley while at DCB, what a nice guy, beautiful boat, but I do think he need's Dave's special phonebook to sit on to see over the dash,hehe..I know , here come the bald jokes, and yes, I will only see the ass end of that boat, chasing him across Havasu.... See you guys at the river soon, Doc

Jordy
    TOBTEK:
    I think people would look at us funny at Yuma with canopies...even more so duct taped to a MACH22 They'd think you were out for a fishing tournament.

HBjet
    SM, good to hear you went to the show, especially since your an Eliminator owner, and you agree with most people. I don't know if you went of to the other thread, but there is an email from someone who thought I should save my opinions until I can go out and buy one.....since you have more money then me, maybe he will listen to you!
    Yeah, I ran into Charley there too! He's a cool guy and he told me the first weekend they have the boat out, I can drive it! Pretty cool huh? (I'm hoping Charley thinks so )
    Are you going to OP6CV this year? It's in Havasu!
    HBjet

SMILEMAKER
    HBJ, I'm going to check that other post tomorrow, and reply there. June 21 for op6c, is the same date as wedding for very close friends of mine, I'll ask them to move it for me, but if they refuse, I'll probably not make it to wedding, oops, I mean op6.. Going to parker, March 7 & 8, and March 20-23(havasu on sat for spring break) you guys gonna be there? Talk to ya soon,doc...

riverliver
    SMILEMAKER
    We will also be at parker on 7th & 8th, If I remember you have a 25 Daytona also ????
    Maybe we will see you up there.
    Andy
    Hope your boat is ready for the 7th & 8th, Let me know !!!
    eek!

Charley
    Smilemaker.... It was great talking with ya at the show, but yer bald??? I noticed when you came into the booth that all of the boats just seemed to LIGHT UP but I did'nt realize that was the glare from yer head!! JK
    Randy...... pig_flyi

HBjet
    I sure hope RacingRascals boat is ready for that weekend because MissHBjet and I are going to help break it in (PG only) with the RacingRascals. Since you both are going to be there, MissHBjet and I both want to take a ride in each of your Daytona's.
    HBjet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast