Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donations needed & appreciated

pixilatedpussy
    Donations needed & appreciated...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For those of you know...Piper is comming for a short visit...then he is back to war. A few of us thought we would put togeter a large "CARE PAKAGE" for him to take back to enjoy with his other 12 comrades.
    Drop off sites will include: The Racer277's (Bakersfield or Chueys in Castaic)
    Hootersleds (Corona)
    Pixilated's work (Laguna Hills)
    Pixilated's home (Foothill Ranch)
    Anything you can think of would be appreciated. Toiletries...ie...shampoo, deoderant, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss....deck of cards, small travel board games, licorice, beef jerkey, magazines, & anything you can come up with!
    Feel free to pm me or Mrs Racer...as the Hoots have been having computer probs lately.
    We will present our friend with this gift to take back with him this Fri & Sat June 9th & 10th.
    Thankyou everyone willing to help...& of course Thankyou Piper for doing what you do!!!!
    Also: Any & all notes to the guys will be cool too!

NOTALENT
    Nudie mags and pictures of the HB women are encouraged!!! :crossx:
    Piper told me to say it......honest...
    oh...and I will see you all saturday... :crossx: (sober) :cry:

OGShocker
    Nudie mags and pictures of the HB women are encouraged!!! :crossx:
    Piper told me to say it......honest...
    oh...and I will see you all saturday... :crossx: (sober) :cry:
    NT is the DD for Saturday Night!! Woooo Hoooo! :rollside:

NOTALENT
    NT is the DD for Saturday Night!! Woooo Hoooo! :rollside:
    Haha...No problem. Since I will be sober I will step up to the plate.....I heard after the slippin slide were busting out the baby oil for the women... :crossx: or maybe that thought just slipped my mind...

NOTALENT
    bump.

JB in so cal
    Seriously. What would be THE #1, 2, 3 etc items the boys would like?

NOTALENT
    If you want you can pm me, where are the Hootersleds located? And it would probably be Wednesday.
    Thanks
    Rio
    The Hoots are in Corona of the 91 and Main st exit.

pixilatedpussy
    If you want you can pm me, where are the Hootersleds located? And it would probably be Wednesday.
    Thanks
    Rio
    You got mail cutie! Check your pm's! Thanks again!
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

lakewake
    Hey Pix, I understand that long distance calling cards are like gold so the troops can use the satellite phones to call home. Do you know if any calling cards work or is it a special card? I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie but calling cards would probably be easier for him to carry back. Let me know if you have any info and I will check around on the web for info.
    P.S. is Piper family,friend?

pixilatedpussy
    Hey Pix, I understand that long distance calling cards are like gold so the troops can use the satellite phones to call home. Do you know if any calling cards work or is it a special card? I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie but calling cards would probably be easier for him to carry back. Let me know if you have any info and I will check around on the web for info.
    P.S. is Piper family,friend?
    Hey hunny.....I have heard the same thing, but not sure which is better???? Hmm..... PM OG Shocker & see if he knows. We are sending him with some big boxes & actually OG said he would pay to send them so Piper doesnt have to carry them to LAX. Anything you can send will get put to use!!! Batteries are also a great donation. Thanks! :boxed
    Piper is just a good friend :rollside: :

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast