Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charleys F-29

Charley
    jm2drvr:
    went to the show with charley today, and he even looked small in the f26. Ya it's gonna be really hard to see me when I'm running 1/2 mile in front of ya

mbrown2
    Your boat looks really good Charlie...looking at it from the back...that thing is deeeeep. You probably could do blown motors without scoops if the hatch were not flat...very sick boat.

bigq
    TOBTEK:
    bigq:
    Saw it today, very nice. So was that 34 with the sweet dually trailer, wouldn't want to tow it but sweet looking.By the way who the hell are his sales guys. I also saw Tobek 22. Dave does some nice work. I like the DCB billit. who were there as sales reps? Dave and darla are usully the only ones that talk $$$ at the store. Did you get ahold of some cheeze winnie? What did they say? There were three cheeze winnies. It was not dave or his wife.No big deal, it's not like I'm going to buy one of there boats. That was your 22 right? It is very nice.

bigq
    Jrocket:
    Can somebody explain to me how Charley is gonna be able to see over the dash in that big ass F-29???
    J/K...with ya Charley,we all know the wife drives!!! So, Charlie is a short old guy. For some reason I pictured him different being he does all those concert setups and getting that huge boat, huh. eek!

TOBTEK
    bigq:
    TOBTEK:
    bigq:
    Saw it today, very nice. So was that 34 with the sweet dually trailer, wouldn't want to tow it but sweet looking.By the way who the hell are his sales guys. I also saw Tobek 22. Dave does some nice work. I like the DCB billit. who were there as sales reps? Dave and darla are usully the only ones that talk $$$ at the store. Did you get ahold of some cheeze winnie? What did they say? There were three cheeze winnies. It was not dave or his wife.No big deal, it's not like I'm going to buy one of there boats. That was your 22 right? It is very nice. thats now Charlie's Mach22 as well.....he bought it for a diny to pull behind his new F29 yaht....something to get himself and the family from ship to shore went parked offshore
    Cant wait to make it up it there next weekend to check evrything out, and spill some beer into the 29 wink

bigq
    [/qb][/QUOTE]thats now Charlie's Mach22 as well.....he bought it for a diny to pull behind his new F29 yaht....something to get himself and the family from ship to shore went parked offshore
    Cant wait to make it up it there next weekend to check evrything out, and spill some beer into the 29 wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Well that explains why he copied the color scheme That would be a sight to see, pulling a dingy at 115MPH, damn I bet it bounces around a lot.

Steamin' Rice
    Charley...Good to see you at the show, the boat looks great.
    Tobtek,
    I also got a look at your boat, it looks even better in person than it does in the pics.

Charley
    Ok...Can I get one of the moderators in here to re name this thread "let's punk lil old charley and his big thick boat"
    JK wink

TOBTEK
    Charley:
    Ok...Can I get one of the moderators in here to re name this thread "let's punk lil old charley and his big thick boat"
    JK wink ONLY taking shoots cause we are all jealous of your new rig! BTW: I cant believe how big it looks on the trailer! Where in the heck are you gonna keep that thing????? OH wait dont answer that! none of us should Cant wait to see it in person next weekend!

Charley
    I know Tob, I'm just teasing ya...... the boat is big but I have a feeling it will shrink in the water wink

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast