Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charleys F-29

Steamin' Rice
    Doesn't everything shrink in the water??

TOBTEK
    Steamin' Rice:
    Doesn't everything shrink in the water?? only COLD water.........shrinkage frown

XLGPP
    SWEEEEEEEET ass boat Charlie... congrats

Charley
    XLGPP:
    SWEEEEEEEET ass boat Charlie... congrats THANKYOU!!

RiverToysJas
    Hey Charley,
    Mrs RTJas and I really liked your boat!!! That's a great shade of blue.
    How HP you putting in that thing again?
    RTJas

Charley
    RiverToysJas:
    Hey Charley,
    Mrs RTJas and I really liked your boat!!! That's a great shade of blue.
    How HP you putting in that thing again?
    RTJas Thank you very much...the wife got me into blue...her thoughts were that one colored boats stay in style longer......so I got my flames LOL.... hey you guys have that theme too..
    Power? didn't you guys see the billet oar holders about mid cockpit? JK
    Twin Larry Peto 580 CID/650HP motors.... twin Imco Xtreme drives on extension boxes.... I'm a little nervous because I'm going with a hand throttle and for the last 14 years I have had a foot throttle......gonna take a lil gettin used too
    eek!

RiverToysJas
    Charley:
    I'm a little nervous because I'm going with a hand throttle and for the last 14 years I have had a foot throttle......gonna take a lil gettin used too
    eek! And for 14 years two motors meant two boats, so things are changing a bit! You'll get used to it! wink
    RTJas

Jrocket
    Charley:
    I'm a little nervous because I'm going with a hand throttle BOOOOOOOOO..... yuk We need to talk about this one Charles!! I hate driving with hand throttles..Tell Dave change of plans......

RiverToysJas
    Jrocket:
    Charley:
    I'm a little nervous because I'm going with a hand throttle BOOOOOOOOO..... yuk We need to talk about this one Charles!! I hate driving with hand throttles..Tell Dave change of plans...... What do you want him to do, two foot pedals? HEHE! That'd be a ride, both hands on the wheel and both feet on a pedals!!!! Both eyes wide open!!! eek!
    [ February 18, 2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

mbrown2
    I like the foot pedal, but the drawback is driving while standing up....Not sure how high the seats will be or if they will be bolsters, but if you ever want to stand up to get a better look over the windshields at slow speed (docking, lauching, etc..) then the foot pedal can be a pain at times..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast