Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody here Jet Hot an Intake Manifold?

maxwedge
    I talked with the guy again today and he said they could do it but didn't reccomend it because it would have little discolored areas from casting flash? Maybe I just need to find a different shop....
    Which brings me to my next question...Has anybody Jet Hotted a bowl and nozzle?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I was going to do mine but they couldnt guarentee that it wouldnt come off or rust. So I just polished it.....

9er
    I think it could be done. I coat my aluminum impellers, it makes them last longer by reducing cavitation burns and pitting.

RECORD7JET
    You can jethot a cast or polished intake. If you polish it then it comes out better. My was polished and it came out very nice. I just got tired of polishing it. I paid $140 to jethot mine. I really wanted to chrome dip it but they want serious coin!!
    I build headers & have them coated hear locally. My coater has done many intakes also. If anyone near me wants there's coated. I can beat that $140 price for just one & more than one could even be lower.
    Chrome just gets hot & stays hot. So Im sure you got the better even though you would have had the chrome.

dmontzsta
    Anyone have pics of a manifold that was permastard.

CampbellCarl
    Don
    Not sure what you meant but here's what mine looked like. Jeted the intake and logs, powder coated Valve Covers. I like it!
    CC

dmontzsta
    I am just looking for pics of a manifold that has permastar done to it.
    Thanks.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Anyone have pics of a manifold that was permastard.
    Edelbrock does it and it looks bitchin!!!! I would like to have mine done like that too!!!

dmontzsta
    Edelbrock does it and it looks bitchin!!!! I would like to have mine done like that too!!!
    I found a place who does it, they are in Downey. I am waiting to hear back...I will post up once I find out the price for a tunnel ram.

JR131
    just give jeff or dave from embee a call tell him junior sent you and one of them will take care of you 714 546-6907 it will come out bitchen
    jr

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123