Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats everybody's favorite music...

HavasuSelect
    haha...dude...I have like 20 mixes...some mixed with every genre, some with just hip hop, just classic, rock, hardcore, techno etc...haha...im ready for what ever group or girls I chill with.... :crossx:
    You must have been a Boy Scout.

NOTALENT
    You must have been a Boy Scout.
    Nah...I just love women.... :crossx: Ass & Tittes Ass Ass & Tittes!!!

HavasuSelect
    I'll be using my mixes this weekend in the channel, whens your next trip?

NOTALENT
    I'll be using my mixes this weekend in the channel, whens your next trip?
    Probably the 4th of july. Im trying to pay off all my bills this way im just left with a cell phone bill...haha.. just paid off the truck...whoohoo!

HavasuSelect
    Probably the 4th of july. Im trying to pay off all my bills this way im just left with a cell phone bill...haha.. just paid off the truck...whoohoo!
    Nice, I wish I could say the same thing. I'll be splitting time between Havasu and Parker the weekend of the 4th. I heard we might be renting a pontoon.

NOTALENT
    Nice, I wish I could say the same thing. I'll be splitting time between Havasu and Parker the weekend of the 4th. I heard we might be renting a pontoon.
    Some of my buddies will be doing that...they rented a house too....but after last year..no thanks..I dont like mobbing with 30 people to a club or in the channel....I have hookups so fewer the better. I will just bum a ride from a buddy...and stay at my house so I can bring women back to me and not a sausage fest...haha

HavasuSelect
    Some of my buddies will be doing that...they rented a house too....but after last year..no thanks..I dont like mobbing with 30 people to a club or in the channel....I have hookups so fewer the better. I will just bum a ride from a buddy...and stay at my house so I can bring women back to me and not a sausage fest...haha
    I hear that bro, I think the max we're gonna take is like 10 people. I'd prob be better off doing what you're doing and just be a boat biatch for the weekend.

NOTALENT
    I hear that bro, I think the max we're gonna take is like 10 people. I'd prob be better off doing what you're doing and just be a boat biatch for the weekend.
    yup...especially that weekend...I dont want to be responsible for a rental with rookies that weekend...I would rather be a sober boat bitch and help a buddie out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123