Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABC News reporting #1 Terrorist in Iraq killed

MagicMtnDan
    May you now rest in peace Nick Berg.
    http://www.nndb.com/people/547/000047406/nick-berg.jpg
    Note: al-Zarqawi personally beheaded American Nick Berg with a knife.

Focker
    http://www.nndb.com/people/547/000047406/nick-berg.jpg
    ditto

ThongMagnet
    It would have been nice if he had been tortured for a few months in a CIA prison.

schlepy
    its about damn time, now we just need to find that dune coon Bin Laden and drop a 500lb bomb on his head.
    Gob Bless all of our troops......

phebus
    I hope he slowly bled to death.

Magic34
    Are you kidding me... Read this crap!
    Father of murdered contractor sees no good in al-Zarqawi's death
    Associated Press
    Jun. 8, 2006 07:30 AM
    DOVER, Del. - The father of Nicholas Berg, a U.S. contractor believed to have been beheaded by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in Iraq, said Thursday that he doesn't see any good coming from al-Zarqawi's death.
    "I see more death coming out of al-Zarqawi's death," Michael Berg told The Associated Press after learning a U.S. air strike had killed the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq.
    Al-Zarqawi is believed to have beheaded two American civilians in 2004: Nicholas Berg, a 26-year-old businessman from West Chester, Pa., and Eugene Armstrong, a 52-year-old contractor from Hillsdale, Mich. Jack Hensley, a 48-year-old engineer from Marietta, Ga., was abducted at the same time as Armstrong and also killed.
    Armstrong's family didn't want to discuss al-Zarqawi Thursday morning.
    "An evil man is dead, and what more can you say?" said family spokeswoman Cyndi Armstrong, the wife of the slain contractor's cousin.
    Nicholas Berg's father, a pacifist who is running for Delaware's U.S. House seat on the Green Party ticket, said al-Zarqawi's death is likely to foster anti-American resentment among al-Qaida members who feel they have nothing left to lose.
    He dismissed the notion that al-Zarqawi's death might bring him closure.
    "First of all, I'm not even certain that al-Zarqawi even killed my son," said Michael Berg, who doesn't believe the videotape of his son's execution or what he's been told by the FBI any more than he believes conspiracy theories suggesting his son was killed by the U.S. government.
    "I think the news of the loss of any human being is a tragedy. I think al-Zarqawi's death is a double tragedy," he said. "His death will incite a new wave of revenge. George Bush and al-Zarqawi are two men who believe in revenge."
    Berg said "restorative justice," - such as being forced to work in a hospital where maimed children are treated - could have made al-Zarqawi "a decent human being.
    Al-Zarqawi was killed by a U.S. airstrike on a remote area 30 miles northeast of Baghdad. Al-Qaida in Iraq confirmed his death and vowed to continue its "holy war," according to a statement posted on a Web site. The group has taken responsibility for numerous mortar attacks, suicide bombings, beheadings and other violence against U.S. and Iraqi targets in the past few years.
    President Bush, speaking outside the White House Thursday morning, said al-Zarqawi's death was "a severe blow" to al-Qaida but the war on terror would continue.
    "This violent man will never murder again," Bush said.
    Come on guy, these guys cut your kid's head off and the world watched it!!!! Whether he personally did it or not, he played a MAJOR role in doing it basically giving the instructions at the very least.

redi4fun
    I don't know if this is great news or not, only because their is another s**t bag waiting in the wings with something to prove now. I.E. Be more violent and ruthless then d**khead ever was.

OGShocker
    I hope he slowly bled to death.
    I kinda hope he went quickly, making it impossible for him to pray first. I hope we bury him with a rotting pig carcass and give his 72 virgins to the Marines!!

shueman
    I kinda hope he went quickly, making it impossible for him to pray first....
    Looks like it from the video clip on cnn.com

burtandnancy
    So where are the video's of the Iraq people dancing in the streets at the knowledge of this terrorists death?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast