Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OK! SNEAK PEEK, pics

atomickitn
    Any plans to make the 32 a midcabin open bow?
    any way you like yes to answer your question

atomickitn
    Bobby, I would think that would need trim tabs. Nevertheless, that would be a rocket. I would have to say 85-90 mph. That is one fast 23'er. you could say that rhett just called from the lake, to ask me if i thought the 23' w/525......... ran 87,mph on gps was a good number, with no work done on the prop, and with throttle left to open......i said hell yes.......soo we need to tune it a lil...what do you think? :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Damn Bobbo...that shit is looking good....Congrats on the outcome of it. I cant wait to see the end results and the performance reviews.

atomickitn
    Very nice Bobby can't wait to see the finished product. Whos buying the first one?
    probly mr maxwell rhett's dad w/ twin ho's

atomickitn
    nice , keep posting pics please as things go long
    we plan on it so to keep people posted who have been interested in it from the get go

atomickitn
    soo the 23' w 525.. ran 87 mph on gps, no tabs needed , and the attitude was great no chine walk and needed very lil trim to respond, he also said he ran out of room and thinks that if he had more room he might have picked up 3 + mph or soo ....... :rollside:

WYRD
    probly mr maxwell rhett's dad w/ twin ho's
    I could use Twin ho's :crossx:

THOR
    you could say that rhett just called from the lake, to ask me if i thought the 23' w/525......... ran 87,mph on gps was a good number, with no work done on the prop, and with throttle left to open......i said hell yes.......soo we need to tune it a lil...what do you think? :rollside: :rollside:
    87 mph is sweet. Prop work and external steering and you have one kick ass rocket.

atomickitn
    87 mph is sweet. Prop work and external steering and you have one kick ass rocket.
    already has external steering ...... so we are going to work the prop and see what happens....this boat will be in the next hb reviews

atomickitn
    I could use Twin ho's :crossx:
    na ...amber is much cuter!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast