Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people?

dmontzsta
    So my wife is at the mall and comes out to find...some asshole clipped the bumper on my Expedition and left, there was no note or anything. I know it did damage to their car, cause part of their light was on the bumper. The good thing is the only damage is to the Expedition was the eddie bauer piece that sits on the top of the bumper.
    Then, I get in my Mustang at work (it has not been washed in 2 weeks) and I see a clean spot, I get a little closer and some nice fella decided to open his door in to mine, so I have a nice chip and a door ding, again no note!
    My buddy has an 06 GT he parks away from people for this reason, he came out and someone had scratched his fender to the metal.
    WTF? What can you do? it is a helpless feeling that there are ****ers in the world like this.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    People now adays have no respect for other peoples things that they work so hard for. I found that when I have my mustang parked way out in the boobys someone always has to park right fricken next to it just because. That's why I take up two spots now. F uckem. And before anyone says anything. YES I AM THE BIATCH WHO TAKES UP TWO SPACES.

RAMROD
    Maybe the wife hit something and doesn't want to tell you. :idea:

caroftheweek
    If i remember correctly, you live in Moreno Valley. people around here could care less about anything that is not their own. that is what really gets to me about this town. they dump sh!t everywhere becasue the are too lazy to take it to the dump. look at the sh#t boxes that drive and here, it is obvious they don't care.

dmontzsta
    Maybe the wife hit something and doesn't want to tell you. :idea:
    nahhh, she is a good driver. I really paid attention to the marks and it was done by a smaller car, I compared it with the height of two of my cars and it is about headlight height. Plus, if she hit something, she would tell me. She was more PISSED about it.

Outnumbered
    That blows. Have the mall check their security cams for that day. I bet you may be able to get some info.

RitcheyRch
    People just don't give a darn about anything anymore. I have had the same type of thing happen to me on more than one occasion.

Not So Fast
    Sign of the times I'm afraid. It's all about me!! NSF

RitcheyRch
    No, it's all about ME.
    Sign of the times I'm afraid. It's all about me!! NSF

Not So Fast
    No, it's all about ME.
    Exactly!!!!! NSF

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast