Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WTF is wrong with people?

vee-driven
    Spell Check Police... lmao...
    i guess iam busted. lmfao

Flyinbowtie
    What is wrong with people?
    Most of them are at least one generation removed from having parents who cared enough about them, or, as a bare minimum, felt obligated to take personal responsibility for seeing that their offspring were equipped with the most basic of civilized skills necessary to get along in society.
    Respect for themselves.
    Respect for others.
    Responsibility for their actions, and accountability for the effects of their own existence.

little rowe boat
    Years ago, I had a 66 mustang, very clean. I was sitting in the vehicle and this guy throws open his door and nails the stang. I get out take a look at my car and it has a bad door ding along with a significant dent. So I ask the guy what the heck he was doing. He says" oh well,ah too bad".So I ask him for his insurance info. he laughs and says " I'm not paying for that " I tell him he is going to pay for it one way or another, he laughs and starts to walk away. So I yell to him watch this and I proceed to cave his right rear quarter panel with my foot. You should have seen his face.

Wet Dream
    Don, When my Truck was new my Wife took it to the Orange County Swap meet she parked it way out in the parking lot not a another Car around and she took 2 spaces no big deal since there wasn't anybody parked near Her...........Well wouldn't you know some "A..Hole came buy and keyed my Fender then was Nice enough to leave a Note saying...." This Truck is not that Nice for you to take up 2 Spaces"....WTF
    That is completely F'd up. However, that is the prime reason why I park far away, in the last spot and only take one spot. Here's something to remember. Parking far away not only keeps the door dings away, but the extra steps keep you in better shape than most lazy F*cks that have to have the front row.

Marty Gras
    Parking far away is not far enough! I've had a few Vettes over the years and I don't mind walking a little further. But in Havasu you have NO hiding places! When the snowbirds come to town, it's open season on ALL PARKED VEHICLES! They don't see nor hear DRAGGING their 5th wheels over your entire car/bike. Two years ago (in old Bashas lot) I had to BANG my fist on a guys window, to stop his movement. He was about to drag his trailer over the hood of an employees car in the lot. Everyone makes mistakes, but some cannot be undone. When "snowbird season" arrives my wife and I "step down one level". She drives my sub. (leaving her ESV at home), I drive the old 76 truck or the old 79 truck (leaving the Vette at home). In LA it was theft, in Havasu it's "hit and (run) stumble" durring snowbird season. I guess there is NO SAFE PLACE. "Door dings" deserve 150% devastation in return.

Sherpa
    Everybody has been on the receiving end of this so it seems. I had it happen
    infront of the local market one day after work. here I am sitting in my pick up,
    and the family wagon from hell parks next to me. 2 doors simultainiously open
    up into my truck. the lady just looks, and walks off.
    this happend when I was 17 mind you. at 6' 2", steel toed boots, covered in
    dirt, I dented every panel on that car in a minute, then left. my only regret is
    I didn't have my automatic center punch for the windows.
    --Sherpa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345