Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need jetboat get together for all IL jetboaters

capt.murph
    i think it would be cool to all get together and show off our boats.maybe deep fry some turkeys and hang outenjoy some fun and sun.know a few other central IL people that are down, lets make this happen

maxwedge
    Lets do it...But lets wait at least a couple weeks so my boat will be back together. Also, I have a frozen turkey I'd be willing to donate...it's been in my freezer since christmas, lol

DEL51
    How about adding some cheese to the banquet?

Mayhem
    Were are you planning to have the get together?

maxwedge
    Were are you planning to have the get together?
    As far as I know,these four posts all the farther the planning has gotten. But I would be willing to help put something together if anybody has a suugestion. I'm in Bloomington, so I woud say the IL river and Clinton Lake work best for me, but I would also be willing to travel a few hours if that's what works best for everybody. Besides It might be kinda nice to go somewhere else for a change. Any other midwest boaters up for a little gathering? Feel free to post up your ideas...

Mayhem
    I live in Macomb and do my boating on the Mississippi. I have my boat stored in Burlington. The river there can be really good boating when the water levels are down. I would defitniately be willing to go anywhere. Would really like to see some other jets. I have a 1978 Avenger. I have been working on it for the last 2 years. First year on the water.

maxwedge
    Sidewound here on the boards mentioned a while back that he has a place on the Mississippi, and usually has a few jet boat gatherings every year. I haven't seen him on here for a while though, so I don't know what his plans are...
    Sidewound? Are you still Alive?

capt.murph
    as of know no plans yet.wanted to see if others were interested or if there was already someting else going on.later in the summer works better for me(still putting boat together hard time finding resonable 455)hopefully by the end of june ill de ready.il river is cool(know it prety well has the paradice beach good little cove to run jets in)heard clinton lake is nice but do they have a speed limit?????went to shelbyville lake memorial day nice with a good cove for jet boats smooth all day we were there(campgronds on lake can rent covered slips or you can park boat by campsite.lets get a planning and do this for sure.

Riverjet502
    There is a jet get together happening on July 13-16th at Marquette, IA on the Mississippi. Been doing this for years. People from IL, MN. WI, IA show up. Come on over!!!!

capt.murph
    riverjet502 got more info how far from peoria

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast