Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: #6 drive on dcb 26

Horsepowerchik
    Originally posted by seth_dog:
    If I ever win the lottery this is what I would do, tell me what you think. The new dcb f26 with the new mercury 1050SCi and #6 drive. According to Hot Boat just the motor and the dive run $124,000. Has anyone ever seen a combo like this. I have heard the #6 drives are heavier than the bravo's and dont even know if they would work in a boat this size. So what do you think
    Carter Reid @ Warlock Tried a six trive with 29 cat, 1200hp, and the boat would not plane. Too much drag, too heavy

seth_dog
    Originally posted by 1faster:
    Taht's Mark's boat here in Vegas, I have ridden in it and it is seriously bad ass! Hit it out of the hole and wow- then it shifts into second-HOLD ON!!!
    dont see how the drive does not work for 29 foot cat but works great on a 25 footer

Charley
    Originally posted by seth_dog:
    Is that dcb 28 a tunnel
    ABSOLUTELY, If it aint a cat it's a DOG http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

Charley
    Originally posted by Horsepowerchik:
    Carter Reid @ Warlock Tried a six trive with 29 cat, 1200hp, and the boat would not plane. Too much drag, too heavy
    Thats surprising to me.... sounds to me like maybe carter had his X dimension wrong... there is plenty of power and a drive to handle making a 29' boat plane....with anything on board! hehehe

Charley
    Originally posted by 1faster:
    Taht's Mark's boat here in Vegas, I have ridden in it and it is seriously bad ass! Hit it out of the hole and wow- then it shifts into second-HOLD ON!!!
    Ahhh man... entice us all with having the ability to mash the pedal out of the whole why dontcha! at the very reasonable price of a #6 hehehehe, Oh well I'm gonna call Dave today and see how much sick $$ my dream boat would cost me ...anyone wanna buy my 26? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

WetWillie
    Originally posted by Charley:
    Seth I think yer dream rig is pretty damn nice... \ mine is the almost same except I would do Dave's new 28 with a 6 and a torque V12 hehehehe
    Charley,
    We must be mentally linked... DCB 28 with a # 6 and a Tourque V12 makes me feel all tingly down there! What a boat that would be!!!
    When is Dave poping the first 28 canapy out?
    Oh yea let me know the price as well maybe we can get a group discount.
    Has anyone read an artical about a V12 in anything??
    Wetwillie

WetWillie
    Im starting to feel funny down there again!
    http://www.torque-eng.com/v_12s/modelsf.htm

WetWillie

roln 20s
    Oh yeah, Boostpower has a 25 Daytona with a huge engine and number 6 drive in the last couple pages of ***boat magazine's ad section. The #6 looks so mean- I want one!
    Roln 20s

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast