Thread: WTF is wrong with people???

skygod73
    I rented a dumpster for some landscaping I am doing at home. I filled it right to the top fill line. Tonight, some piece of chit low life opened it and threw a large box of his trash (beer bottles, broken glass, etc) on top. I was pist so I dug through it hoping to find this fockers mail. Sure enough, the dumbazz lives around the corner. I am going over there tomorrow to "ask" him to get it before I call the cops. The trash company won't pick it up when the trash is over the top. Some people suck!

b's sanger
    Had that happen to me. I called the city after I emptied what they threw in to the street. City came and picked it up.

YeLLowBoaT
    I would so call the city on them...

buzzaro
    If its still in bags (I know this is a lot of work but its satisfying), drop it back off on their doorstep. Of course at this point take it out of the bags :crossx: .

Water Romper
    If its still in bags (I know this is a lot of work but its satisfying), drop it back off on their doorstep. Of course at this point take it out of the bags :crossx: .
    Yeah!!! do what "Buzzaro" said..screw the a-holes. :crossx: :argue: :crossx: :argue:

Liberator TJ1984
    But ....be sure it's dark
    set it on Fire on the porch and ring the door bell too.... :crossx: watch the F'rs kick it all over his own yard putting the fire out :idea:

NOTALENT
    It's lowlife, but is it actually against the law to throw garbage in a garbage can/dumpster that's located on a public street?
    When your renting it and its in your name it is.

Kilrtoy
    Take that shit back and dump it on his lawn

Cole Sanger
    Screw that, take the whole dumpster and drop it on his lawn. There is no way he could figure out where it came from. :rollside:

Run_em_Hard
    I would do this!!! Sounds like fun. :crossx: