Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kachina?????

gmejia
    undefined
    I AM IN THE MARKET FOR MY 1ST BOAT.....DOES ANY 1 HAVE ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD TO SAY ABOUT THEM (KACHINA 23' BANDIT) FROM THE LOOKS OF IT SEEMS LIKE THE QUALITY IS GOOD FOR AN AFFORDABLE $$$$$

Kilrtoy
    Oh this is gonna get really good

3 daytona`s
    Let`s get it on----

No Name
    undefined
    I AM IN THE MARKET FOR MY 1ST BOAT.....DOES ANY 1 HAVE ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD TO SAY ABOUT THEM (KACHINA 23' BANDIT) FROM THE LOOKS OF IT SEEMS LIKE THE QUALITY IS GOOD FOR AN AFFORDABLE $$$$$
    There are some people that will say they don’t like them mostly because of some of the crazy paint jobs they put on them but I don’t think any of them have owned a Kachina. My first Kachina was a 26’ Force 496 mag I bought in 2000, had it for three years with no problems. I bought a new 2006 30’ Shadow with a 525 last year and it has been a good boat with no problems as well. If you like the boat and the price is right for you go for it just please don’t paint any weird things on it.
    You may also want to check with Kachina Ken.

Kilrtoy
    Isnt that guy in a lwasuit with them, OH WAIT CEASE AND DESIST

No Name
    Isnt that guy in a lwasuit with them, OH WAIT CEASE AND DESIST
    That’s the one, but I’m sure there is not a boat manufacturer out there with 100% customer satisfaction.

Redrider
    There are some people that will say they don’t like them mostly because of some of the crazy paint jobs they put on them but I don’t think any of them have owned a Kachina. My first Kachina was a 26’ Force 496 mag I bought in 2000, had it for three years with no problems. I bought a new 2006 30’ Shadow with a 525 last year and it has been a good boat with no problems as well. If you like the boat and the price is right for you go for it just please don’t paint any weird things on it.
    My wife said that a really hot chick hangs out on a 30ft. Kachina... At least this weekend! Pics will be ready tomorrow M and L... Still recovering!
    Talk soon !

Kilrtoy
    My wife said that a really hot chick hangs out on a 30ft. Kachina... !
    Here is one and she is very hot
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._06_to_153.jpg

No Name
    My wife said that a really hot chick hangs out on a 30ft. Kachina... At least this weekend! Pics will be ready tomorrow M and L... Still recovering!
    Talk soon !
    You and your Wife are great people and your little one is awesome. Had a great time hanging out with everyone this weekend. We will have to do it again very soon……..Good Times.

Redrider
    Thanks! You guys are GREAT! Lets start planning the next trip!
    By the way, 3 hours cleaning the boat this morning (5am) ...
    Talk soon!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast