Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Means No!!!!!!

NOTALENT
    So I went to the local bar (Tracys) on Saturday night. Just wanted to shoot some pool since I have been feeling like shit...and needed to get out. So I called a buddy up and we went...I saw some girl I knew back in High School...who was with a really hot friend. They called me over and we started to chat. I had my buddy get the scoop on the hot one and she was saying how she thought I was hot and all....So we ended up talking all night. Her friend was a big girl, totally not my type...but she seemed to take a liking to me as well......and she was one determined girl. ..She started to grab on me grind on me from behind and all...I kept walking away, she kept following. Eventually she started to try and kiss and bite my back and neck...I kept pushing her away saying I had a girlfriend etc...she didnt care...begging me to go to the car...etc..Everyone in the bar was laughing. I pawned her off on a few guys there...she kept finding her way back...I had to go to the bathroom so I left...her friend followed me...She asked if I was scared I said no...I had my intrest else where...she asked where...and I kissed her from there...she fell head over heels....but the bitch kept letting her friend hang all over me!!! Laughing the whole time afterwards..saying it was too funny to stop!!!! A few other girls tried saving me....she was still come up from behind trying to put her hands down my pants trying to get on the MAGIC STICK! Finally a new buddy walked in....I said....you want her...threw him into her and they left.!!!! WHOOHOOO!!!! It must have went on for a good 2 hours!!!:crossx: I then went back to the other girl and made her pay! haha..well not really...but well you know...
    How in the hell do you get these girls to get the fockin point....???? FEMALE CHESTERS!!!! :220v:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Its a rough life being you, isn't it Brandon?

NOTALENT
    Its a rough life being you, isn't it Brandon?
    I tell ya....I no how girls feel now.....well its not the first time this happened but it sure put things into perspective... :rollside:

HocusPocus
    i was always happy when any girl wanted me :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
    Perhaps Robin could help you solve this problem for ya. :notam:

NOTALENT
    Perhaps Robin could help you solve this problem for ya. :notam:
    Nah...he has his own problems...
    Im just a nice guy...I cant be like...B I T C H STEP OFF!!! :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
    Did you feel "violated"? :cry:

NOTALENT
    Did you feel "violated"? :cry:
    Oh hell yeah....haha...Definatley wouldnt be someone that I would even remotely think had a chance...

Havasu Hangin'
    Oh hell yeah....haha...Definatley wouldnt be someone that I would even remotely think had a chance...
    Just tell her that "you're not that kind of a boy"...and you are "saving yourself until you get married."
    :cry:

NOTALENT
    Just tell her that "you're not that kind of a boy"...and you are "saving yourself until you get married."
    :cry:
    She knows some of my history.... I tried alot of things...shit...even when other girls would hang on me to get her away..she still came up!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast