Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No Means No!!!!!!

NOTALENT
    Apparently Robin was getting too much attention so now there is a power struggle to get back into the spotlight... fockin' kids.
    I dont think I will every leave the spotlight... :crossx:

She wasnt.....her friend was...There are actually alot of hot girls that go there. I love that place...they have a live band that plays awesome covers, dance floor...cheap beer and pool..I love the dive bars.
    A funny thing was one of my enemies cousins was there....she is fockin gorgeous and a sucessful R.E Agent...!!! I figured what would piss him off the most......She flirted I got her #...Now I just have to spit some game.... :crossx: and try to seal the deal...muwahahahahaha
    Everytime I have ended up at Tracys I have been 3 sheets to the wind so don't recall to much. But then again when you are an ugly ****er like you most girls do look hot. Who was your sidekick, G-voz ?

NOTALENT
    I guess if she doesn't, you should right???
    lol...hey I got a reputation to maintain....and she may not have standards...but she went after one sexy dude... :crossx:

Jordy
    but she went after one sexy dude... :crossx:
    Hopefully she did that after you, not before. Just say no to fat girls and sloppy seconds.

Biglue
    she was still come up from behind trying to put her hands down my pants trying to get on the MAGIC STICK!
    SO did you fight her off like a a little girl the way you did all the girls that tried to get into your pants at that party a few weeks back? :idea: :2purples:

NOTALENT
    Everytime I have ended up at Tracys I have been 3 sheets to the wind so don't recall to much. But then again when you are an ugly ****er like you most girls do look hot. Who was your sidekick, G-voz ?
    haha..shit...nah G-Voz is stuck up in the OC Scene...I have already ran through that and am over it. Just my buddy Nick. Im into the whole dive bar scene again.

Biglue
    A funny thing was one of my enemies cousins was there....she is fockin gorgeous and a sucessful R.E Agent...!!! I figured what would piss him off the most......She flirted I got her #...Now I just have to spit some game.... :crossx: and try to seal the deal...muwahahahahaha
    Have you met Robing Boyer yet? You 2 would make the perfect partners in crime.

Jordy
    Have you met Robing Boyer yet? You 2 would make the perfect partners in crime.
    Refer to post #28. I don't know if they'd play well together though. Would make for some good threads though.

NOTALENT
    SO did you fight her off like a a little girl the way you did all the girls that tried to get into your pants at that party a few weeks back? :idea: :2purples:
    Damn...biglue got jokes!! haha. Those 3 Chicks were hot....but being as sexy as I am the damn Paparzzi followed me around!!! :crossx:
    I should have beat this one off...

Havasu Hangin'
    Refer to post #28. I don't know if they'd play well together though. Would make for some good threads though.
    Did he want his legs over his shoulders? :supp:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast