Fellow board members- I am selling my 1985 Chevy C-10 shortbed truck. It is a full custom show winner that was built as a project truck in Truckin' Magazine. It was on the cover of the magazine last year and is a well-known custom vehicle that was campaigned and built under the title "Red Rocker".
List of modifications:
Air Ride Technologies air suspension with polished parallel 4-link-two Viair 450 compressors, two tanks
20x8-inch front/22x10-inch rear Bonspeed Delta billet wheels with Nitto low profile tires
Baer Performance front and rear disc brakes
shaved taillights, door handles, key locks, drip rails, tailgate, cowl panel, marker lights
custom welded in rollpan
custom smoothed and shaved tailgate with flush fit 54-inch Hi Tech LED brake light
Gaylord smooth tonneau cover
Line-X bedliner
custom Auto Air Colors Rockstar Red basecoat with traditional flames
'91 Suburban front clip with billet grille inserts, all new lights
*truck was re-assembled with all new glass, weatherstripping, seals etc.*
small-block 350 TBI engine with fresh Turbo 350 transmission
Custom sheetmetal inner fender panels painted red to match base paint
billet valve covers & air cleaner
* Full Street Rod Interior with custom built one-off dash, re-shaped and upholstered door panels, two tone leather upholstery, painted dash with custom speakers, subwoofer, and head unit (this interior was built to resemble that of an old Corvette and the seats are sunken into a custom structure) (dash looks like an old Corvette dash)
Billet Specialties steering wheel and billet pedals and shifter
This truck was professionally built by Hill's Hot Rods in Lubbock, Texas and is a famous custom truck with noteworthy magazine status that was displayed at SEMA in 2004.
Pics are available to those seriously interested. Send me a PM or contact me at the number below.
Price is $35,000 Firm
Cell 714-276-5268 or shoot me an e-mail at Travis.noack@apg-media.com