Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Energizer kit on ebay **Cheap**

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I saw a new energizer kit on ebay....
    Did I mention that its only $700
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMERI...4QQihZ002QQite mZ4649942875QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

malcolm
    Wow, looks like an Energized WJ. I wish I had the extra money. Someone better pic that thing up! Hopefully someone a little closer to it than me.

GunninGopher
    Isn't that a YJ?

NOT CHA DADDYS OLDS!
    WJ damn nice deal !

75MillerJet
    what would i need to replace my current WJ with this? does the energizer kit come with a diverter or does this auction come with a diverter? only a couple pics are working for me if i could get ur guys' opinions i might pick this bad boy up

malcolm
    I would think it would bolt right in place of a standard WJ. Doesn't look like it has a diverter though. Just the standard American turbine steering nozzle. What else do you want for under half price?
    I hope you are close enough to pick it up, I think they didn't want to ship it.

75MillerJet
    what would this kit do for me besides just having all new fresh parts and the ability to use berkely parts? any performance gains over the wj? also how cheap would i be able to pick up a diverter for this?

malcolm
    AT claims a 10% increase over stock.

75MillerJet
    AT claims a 10% increase over stock.
    worth the money? i aint racin' i just want something to get me doin' 70 or so and reliability. Should i just bolt on a diverter for my WJ and keep the WJ in good shape? sounds like the more reasonable thing to do for what i want out of my boat

malcolm
    It's a good deal, I'll leave it at that. If your pump's in good shape, you probably don't need it. Now if your pump was tired and needed to be built anyway???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast