Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Ultra 28

Kilrtoy

ULTRA28
    very Nice! can we have more?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/497holly.jpg
    That's the only one I have of Holly right now. I'm sure I'm going to get my azz kicked when she gets to work today and finds out about it. She's kind of shy.

SDLifesaver
    That's the only one I have of Holly right now. I'm sure I'm going to get my azz kicked when she gets to work today and finds out about it. She's kind of shy.
    John, is that the Mrs. from the Rock The Boat series? How did the new deck boat fair at the boat show? It looks really nice. Nick

sigepmock
    This ought to be good. JW thanks for taking the time with us at the show, we really appreciate it.

Tom Brown
    She can hold my jerrycan anytime.

catman-do
    Is that the Holly answering the phones??? Holy Shite, you need to put her in sales!! Watch the orders just start rolling in.... BTW thanks for taking sime to speak w/ me at the show on Sunday. Will have the boat in for those lights come winter.

ULTRA28
    John, is that the Mrs. from the Rock The Boat series? How did the new deck boat fair at the boat show? It looks really nice. Nick
    It's Holly (the person that gets everything done around here) She started as our receptionist a few years back and is now in charge of customer relations, deliveries, orders and just about everything else.
    The 26 ran great, I'll have it out at Havasu this weekend. Are you guys goung to be out there?

shippingguy
    I would have to say I am probably going to get my azz kicked as well!!! :cry:

Tom Brown
    I'd like to be 3rd in line for an ass kicking.

ULTRA28
    I would have to say I am probably going to get my azz kicked as well!!! :cry:
    I hope you aren't pissed at me. I know she's going to be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast