Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FORCE 29'-GREAT PRICE!!!

ONE 4 SPECTRA
    The 2002 Force 29 Is only $77,000.00 Comes stock witha 540. 87 mph. What do you think of these boats?

Mach26man
    Badass boats. I think I might get one.

bigq
    They do have a good price and they come loaded with all the goodies.Considering I was quoted 70k for a 22' with a 8.1 HO I would say a steal. Another good buy is the Ultra 247.

Hustler
    I was very impressed with the boats they had at the LA show, there quality has improved and I like that they give you the option on the seating arrangement. I think any other builder is going to be hard pressed to even come close to them on a price.
    Hustler

BoatFloating
    Well if you want a splash of the Carrera 257 Effect just added 3' that's the boat. You wonder why they can sell a boat that cheap? No tooling over head. Carrera now has one of the Force 29' molds (legal agreement) and are working on it as we speak. I was pretty impressed by it at the show but I still have my questions with the whole Rayson/Force connection.
    BF.....

roln 20s
    I'm not expert on this- but FORCEOFFSHORE is on this board and did answer all of these questions before. They may look similar- but according to Force they did all of the tooling themselves! They invite all who questions to come and look! Again- I am just passing along what FORCEOFFSHORE said in a post previous regarding this issue. I haven't been to the show yet, but I do remember them catching my attention at last years show!
    Roln 20s

HavasuDreamin'
    Never heard or seen Force, but regarding splashing (not that I am suggesting they did) I believe all you have to do to make it legal is change 10% of the boat, top or bottom. This is the oldest trick in the book.

gimprvr
    Originally posted by roln 20s:
    I'm not expert on this- but FORCEOFFSHORE is on this board and did answer all of these questions before. They may look similar- but according to Force they did all of the tooling themselves! They invite all who questions to come and look! Again- I am just passing along what FORCEOFFSHORE said in a post previous regarding this issue. I haven't been to the show yet, but I do remember them catching my attention at last years show!
    Roln 20s
    Why ask Force, ask Carrera

BoatFloating
    Exactly, ask Carrera! Why would Force drop off at Carrera's shop the bottom mold of the 29'. It is sitting there.Carrera is tooling a new top and will have it out later this year. I know splashing is common but let the people be informed before they buy. Know what your buying and who really made thru real tooling.
    BF....

Force Offshore
    This is Force Offshore once again responding to the Carrera issue. In reguards to Boat Floatings comments, we would like to invite you to our facility to show you our 39 V-Bottom and our 32 Cat that we are currently in the process of tooling. In reguards to anyone at Carrera Boats saying that they posess one of our molds, or that we have splashed any of there products, all of these aligations are incorrect. And as far as a lawsuit between Carrera and Force, there has never been one, but if alligations continue, there most definately will be one for slander. Thank You, Force Offshore Management

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast