Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Placecraft Deck Boat

Hermosa
    The first time I saw the Placecraft deck barge, I swear I saw the words Black & Decker on the back.... My friend couldn't stop throwing up when we saw the front of the boat, bayliner has nicer lines than that thing, it's a Fred Flinstone deck boat! I can see a lot of fat chicks riding in something like that, with that square front end, it makes it much easier to pick up those beached whales off the sand bar. You can just scoop them up!

bigq
    Originally posted by Hermosa:
    The first time I saw the Placecraft deck barge, I swear I saw the words Black & Decker on the back.... My friend couldn't stop throwing up when we saw the front of the boat, bayliner has nicer lines than that thing, it's a Fred Flinstone deck boat! I can see a lot of fat chicks riding in something like that, with that square front end, it makes it much easier to pick up those beached whales off the sand bar. You can just scoop them up!
    You saw the front then the back, this must of been while he was blowing by your Bayliner. Almost all of the cats/tunnels are pretty square looking boats. The difference is some like the daytona have a harpoon on each side to grab the beached whales instead of rolling them on.

Riverhound
    Hermosa,
    Thank you for posting your thoughts. It's great to see someone have such a positive influence over the content of this forum.
    It isnt very often that you get to hear from someone who has so much knowlage to offer about a product. I now have a better understanding of why I should not be intersted in this "deck barge".
    Thank you for saving me $45K
    River "fred flinstone driven fat chick loven beached whale scoopin" hound http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Hermosa
    I post cause I care....

superdave013
    I post cause I care....
    I thought you were pretty funny

1quickjet
    It is only funny because thats coming from a guy who only posts to spam a production boat.

Skaterfast
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Riverhound:
    [B] Hermosa,
    River "fred flinstone driven fat chick loven beached whale scoopin" hound http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    What a chicken.You love the boat then hate it because one guy says its square.Dare to be different.Speed is everything and I will put that 22 Placecraft up against a DCB Mach 22 any day.

Riverhound
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Skaterfast:
    [B][QUOTE]Originally posted by Riverhound:
    [B] Hermosa,
    What a chicken.You love the boat then hate it because one guy says its square.Dare to be different.Speed is everything and I will put that 22 Placecraft up against a DCB Mach 22 any day.
    Skaterfast,
    I havent changed my mind I still think it looks great. I was just giving Hermosa a little freindly ripping http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif thats all.

Skaterfast
    cool

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast