Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Screen Name

TCN
    After almost 3 years and exactly 1,000 posts I decided to change my screen name. SDLifesaver may still lurk but from now on I will be known as TCN. I will have the wife apply the pictures to the avatar and sig later. Thanks, Nick

phebus
    So, what does TCN stand for?

blackcloud75
    After almost 3 years and exactly 1,000 posts I decided to change my screen name. SDLifesaver may still lurk but from now on I will be known as TCN. I will have the wife apply the pictures to the avatar and sig later. Thanks, Nick
    An "undercover" brotha'

HMF'er
    I know what it stands for. But I've been sworn to secrecy.

SDLifesaver
    I know what it stands for. But I've been sworn to secrecy.
    Thank You.

TCN
    I mean Thank You.

Phat Matt
    Welcome TCN. Why didn't you just have the mods change your screen name?

TCN
    Welcome TCN. Why didn't you just have the mods change your screen name?
    How would I have done that? Matt, I know you think I have all the answers to lifes questions but when it comes to the computer and all the stuff it can do I am a little lost somtimes. Anyway, somtimes it'sjust fun to have a clean start and I can still be the old me when I want to. It's like Jekyl/Hyde :crossx: . We are finally going to Havasu this weekend. Are you and Goldie and Buddy going to be there?

Phat Matt
    How would I have done that? Matt, I know you think I have all the answers to lifes questions but when it comes to the computer and all the stuff it can do I am a little lost somtimes. Anyway, somtimes it'sjust fun to have a clean start and I can still be the old me when I want to. It's like Jekyl/Hyde :crossx: . We are finally going to Havasu this weekend. Are you and Goldie and Buddy going to be there?
    Yes I do believe we will be there this weekend. We'll have to meet up again. You missed a good late night adult party last weekend. :crossx:

TCN
    Yes I do believe we will be there this weekend. We'll have to meet up again. You missed a good late night adult party last weekend. :crossx:
    I am getting ready for our next one in August. I will get lots of sleep and limit my liquid intake so I can stay up past 8pm next time. I saw the picture of you at 01:30 in the boat. Can you get music from your radio station? I am looking for a specific song if you can. Nick

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast