Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ever Refuse a DUI test?

Trailer Park Casanova
    In the field or at the Station/Med center?
    What were your penalties, did you fight it?
    Suspention on your Drivers License?
    How did your insurance react to it?
    What were your final outcomes?

Daytona100
    Instant guilty also max penalty and fines. Better off leaving the country!!!! :cry:

No Name
    I think they take your license for one year automatically if you refuse a test. I’m sure the LE that post on here will be with you shortly.

H20 Party Starter
    Directly to jail, no pass GO, no $200 :frown:

topless
    Just say no speaka english and they'll think you're illegal so you'll be off scott free.

YeLLowBoaT
    Just say no speaka english and they'll think you're illegal so you'll be off scott free.
    lol
    Really that is the dumbest thing you can do. They will get thier sample( you already signed a doc saying that its ok for them to take a sample... when you got your DL) basicly what happends is its instant cuffs and they draw your blood( by force if they need to). Even if your below the legal limit your still fooked. You will lose your DL, I beleave its a year.

topless
    lol
    Really that is the dumbest thing you can do. They will get thier sample( you already signed a doc saying that its ok for them to take a sample... when you got your DL) basicly what happends is its instant cuffs and they draw your blood( by force if they need to). Even if your below the legal limit your still fooked. You will lose your DL, I beleave its a year.
    Isn't that why most of them don't have a license anyway?

JetBoatRich
    You might be better off just running maybe they will not catch you
    j/k

My brother did that years ago. Only lost his licence 1 year. No dui charged. Im not sure about fines. They did not force him to do any test.

NOTALENT
    You can refuse to take it when you get pulled over. They may get mad at you or try and make you take it, but you do not have to. If they think you are drunk they will take you in and then you will have to take it. You may sober up a small amount by the time you get there and through processing...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast