Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Hot Boat!!!

NOTALENT
    I think RB as forgotten this morning what the meaning of a SECRET is :yuk:
    You showing your BOOBS is not a secret...I have pics on my phone.... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I went to the gym last night...did shoulder's and back..then 30 minutes on the treadmill....then I got home....went to Tracy's Bar...Drank 4 scooners of Hefeweizen and a huge plate of nacho's!!!! :hammerhea
    Brandon, I hate our gym. It is so fricken crowded when I go, around 4:30pm - 5pm. I know that is the busiest time but if I don't go right after work, I won't go at all. :yuk:
    You need to start saving a treadmill for me. hehe

riverbound
    I think RB as forgotten this morning what the meaning of a SECRET is :yuk:
    I have NO idea waht you are talking baout. I just brought up something that could be worse than J-walking in LB.

barbigrl
    Was the Havasu boob thing a secret? I know about it, it must not that secret.
    Really? You knew about that? Dang.... It was years ago when I was much younger....so it does not count

riverbound
    Thanks, let me know and I'll pass it on to him and set up a meeting between you two guys.
    Cool....but I might end up trying to stell him F/T if he is any good

NOTALENT
    Brandon, I hate our gym. It is so fricken crowded when I go, around 4:30pm - 5pm. I know that is the busiest time but if I don't go right after work, I won't go at all. :yuk:
    You need to start saving a treadmill for me. hehe
    I know...especially since everyone is starting there New Year resolutions....Dont worry..they will drop off in 3-4 weeks....I have to go right after work...at 2:30 otherwise...I cant go till 7 when its not packed.. :cry:

riverbound
    I know...especially since everyone is starting there New Year resolutions....Dont worry..they will drop off in 3-4 weeks....I have to go right after work...at 2:30 otherwise...I cant go till 7 when its not packed.. :cry:
    That is the other reason I am in no hurry to get back to the gym right now..... I hate this time of year when all the people are in there with their reso's....but Like NT said. give it a couple weeks and they will all be gone. or go in the mornign before work. thats what I used to do before I had to get up at 4am

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    That is the other reason I am in no hurry to get back to the gym right now..... I hate this time of year when all the people are in there with their reso's....but Like NT said. give it a couple weeks and they will all be gone. or go in the mornign before work. thats what I used to do before I had to get up at 4am
    I don't think I would be very productive working out before work. I would have to go in at 4:30am. No thanks.
    Whats all this talk about the stereo shops Bill? You buying one??? :rollside:

NOTALENT
    Ouch..I have been contemplating getting up early I get up at 5am as it is...that hurts most of the time. I coulnt handle any earlier then that. I was even thinking of starting at 8 or 9 am so I can go to the gym and still sleep...but then I dont get off until 5-6...Lose lose situation :cry:

riverbound
    I don't think I would be very productive working out before work. I would have to go in at 4:30am. No thanks.
    Whats all this talk about the stereo shops Bill? You buying one??? :rollside:
    Im always looking at different options in life. and looking into certain opportunities we'll see what happens.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast