Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice...

FLEA DIDDY
    I UNDERSTAND YOU BOTH, AND NOT WANTING TO TURN AROUND EVERY TIME TO SEE WHERE YOUR ROOST IS AT... BUT THAT's WHAT HE WANTS.Lol I'm talkin about position where the boat accelerates best, He will have to turn around and look to see where the roost is to know he is getting all the power to the water, but they do have a cool factor though. Good luck with it.

SHIFTY
    Lol I'm talkin about position where the boat accelerates best, He will have to turn around and look to see where the roost is to know he is getting all the power to the water, but they do have a cool factor though. Good luck with it.
    BINGO. HE JUST DIDN't WANT THE CONTROL UNDER HIS FEET, AND THOUGHT THE HYDRAULIC ONE WAS A COOL FEATURE.

You Wake Up On The Wrong Side Of The Drawer This Morning?
    No.......just thought I'd bust your balls a little bit,for not callin me back faster the other day...........I sat around for a half hour at the dock to see if you'd call me back...........no ring ring ...........but when I was back in the cove a little bit later where I couldn't use my phone it said one new msg,never got a chance to check my msg's....my phone is fried.
    He's still not gonna like it

SHIFTY
    Hahahaha. Yeah, The Starter Is Back In My Hands. Gonna Put It In Tomorrow, And See If It Fires Up. If It Does, I Might Make A Couple Hour Run On Sunday... What You Got Planned?

Hahahaha. Yeah, The Starter Is Back In My Hands. Gonna Put It In Tomorrow, And See If It Fires Up. If It Does, I Might Make A Couple Hour Run On Sunday... What You Got Planned?
    Put the starter in tonight & go out Saturday :rollside:

SHIFTY
    CAN't DO IT TONIGHT FOO, IT GOTSTA BE TOMORROW...

CAN't DO IT TONIGHT FOO, IT GOTSTA BE TOMORROW...
    How long does it take to put a starter in?

SHIFTY
    For The Average Person, Ten Minutes.
    Better Give Me Half A Day... And You And Shawn Keep Your Cell Phones On For When I F*ck It Up.

Racer277
    For Shifty, better make it a full day.
    1/2 a day for him to phuck it up, then some time to call you guys, then another 1/2 a day for him to go get another one.... :argue:

SHIFTY
    For Shifty, better make it a full day.
    1/2 a day for him to phuck it up, then some time to call you guys, then another 1/2 a day for him to go get another one.... :argue:
    IF I WASN't WORRIED ABOUT Dia BEING LEFT WITH Unforgiven, I'd KILL YOU :crossx:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast