Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who Owns A

OGShocker
    I've never seen a white guy in a Water Rod and there are a few that hang out at Pleasant. Saw one today in fact.
    Why do you feel the need to get all racial....and shit?

Jordy
    Why do you feel the need to get all racial....and shit?
    Just keeping it lively and stating my opinion based on what I've seen. Not being racial because I hate everyone equally.
    The best part was when this Commander (lots of orange and blue) colored looking WR came rolling by yesterday with a bro behind the wheel, one of the girls that was tied up with us and doesn't know a thing about boats remarked that "A white guy wouldn't own that boat." I thought it was pretty funny.

riverbound
    Just keeping it lively and stating my opinion based on what I've seen. Not being racial because I hate everyone equally.
    The best part was when this Commander (lots of orange and blue) colored looking WR came rolling by yesterday with a bro behind the wheel, one of the girls that was tied up with us and doesn't know a thing about boats remarked that "A white guy wouldn't own that boat." I thought it was pretty funny.
    Ironically enough....shotkallin is.....you guessed it

JustDawn
    ...I believe the original B&H water rods came from the old Virage molds.
    The early hulls that came from those molds had a wicked chine walk,along with some other issues...
    Several builders now use the old Virage molds for a platform,the smart ones changed some things in the bottom.(PlayDeep)

SHOTKALLIN
    Ironically enough....shotkallin is.....you guessed it
    Yeah i'm black but that has nothing to do with who's boat i buy. Race is not an issue to me. I am wise enough to consider resale value.
    By the way, the guy that i talked to that was on his second Waterrod was white. I didn't ask him if he was on the boards. He was more than pleased with the company and insurance payed out almost twice what he payed for the first one. He chose to stick with WaterRod.
    Scoopy does have a potty mouth and could not hold back his Turet's syndrome even in front of my wife and 3 year old. I think he build's a very nice boat for the $. I also think that he could sell 4 times the amount of boats if he had some common sense and could refrain from his Turet's syndrome while talking to potential customers.
    I think I would rather give DCB 80K for a used boat than Water Rod for a new one.
    Just my .02

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234