Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crash at pleasant 6/23 ???

pleasantcat
    does anyone know about a boat coming apart at lake pleasant on 6/23/02?? i heard via the rumor mill that a " big fast boat" crashed. i would just like to know if it's urban legand or fact ( hopefully legand! ) thanks guys.

Havasu Hangin'

Donnie
    That is the boat that crashed,I was not out there but a friend of mine was and saw the boat upside down in the water.
    Why it wrecked he did not know.

pleasantcat
    thanks guys ! i hope and wish all those involved the best and with any luck nobody was hurt. that was a kool looking boat and i was awestruck over four outboards on that thing. hey donnie maybe the blower will wait a little while longer......

blown23vee
    Ouch...bad deal. Hope everyone came out of it ok. Donnie, how's it goin?? Did someone do a permanent fix to my electrical engineering?? No tows!!!
    Hope all is well...
    Rick (blown23vee)

24ROD
    I saw that boat at Spring Heatwave Poker Run. It's an awsome ride. I hope everyone came out of the crash ok.

cheeseburger
    Originally posted by pleasantcat:
    does anyone know about a boat coming apart at lake pleasant on 6/23/02?? i heard via the rumor mill that a " big fast boat" crashed. i would just like to know if it's urban legand or fact ( hopefully legand! ) thanks guys.

cheeseburger
    I also heard about that boat going over Sunday at Pleasant.The word from a friend that saw it,was the boat sunk to the bottom.No word on iunjuries or cause.God Bless who ever was on board--Picture of boat in july issue of Hot Boat- bottom right of page 73
    [This message has been edited by cheeseburger (edited June 25, 2002).]

MrHavasuCat
    I was just looking at some pictures I have of the boat from the Heatwave Pokerun yesterday. It is a very nice boat. Hopefully everyone is ok.

Tom Slick
    The boat that crached at Lake Pleasant on Sunday was a 35ft Motion with 4 outboards. There were 5 people onboard and 3 sustained injuries that did require a trip to the hospital. Thankfully none of the injuries were life threatning. Drugs or Alcohol were not related. Driver error or possibly a mechanical failure may have caused the boat to roll over while cornering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast