Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: We haven't heard about all the fun from you guys at Glamis

BoatFloating
    What size tires are you running?
    We're running the 26 ITP mud lites(10" wide front, 12" wide rear), 1 1/2" spacers with the Black Rhino CDI and so far no power issues in the big dunes. I like the way the ITPs float on the sand and don't dig in as bad as the stock tires do. If anything I think they help the Rhino slide on top of the sand rather than did in and help it flip. Looking at doing the BRP pipe, Carb, and clutch kit for some extra umph when I add the cage and rear seats.
    Do you think the cage and rear seats are making it top heavy?
    Just curious,
    Chris
    I have the Maxxis 26" Big Foots that are really like a 27" tire so I think they are heavier than the ITPs. I don't think it's the cage it's not too much heavier than stock so I'm going to try stock tires this weekend and see.

sigepmock
    I have the Maxxis 26" Big Foots that are really like a 27" tire so I think they are heavier than the ITPs. I don't think it's the cage it's not too much heavier than stock so I'm going to try stock tires this weekend and see.
    Thanks for the info. Good luck.
    Chris

Magic34
    Michael, when are you headed out? Where are you camping?
    Chris
    I dont know what is going on now. Someone just sold out that we were supposed to meet there.

Magic34
    Gecko.
    The pads on Gecko are very nice, there's about 2 to 3 inches of sand on top of heavy mesh sheets that are permanently buried. It's where all the 1/2 million dollar rigs park without getting stuck. I've only got stuck once there and that was because I ventured too far out and got off the pad. The pads are 40 to 50 feet wide so no problems. We'll help you get parked. When are you headed out?
    How many of these spots are there? When do you have to arrive to get one???
    If this is the case, count me in!

sigepmock
    How many of these spots are there? When do you have to arrive to get one???
    If this is the case, count me in!
    Lot's of spots along Gecko. As we get closer we'll figure out how many spots we need to save.

hot_diggity_dog
    Trust me we are rolling hard thru the dunes and boom it happens... Oh well everyone was alright that's all that matters....
    OK Now that it's out! Rock's
    buddy say's how about a nice cruise back to camp. So we all think it's going to be nice and slow and he freaking takes off through some big shiat!
    We go up this steep bowl and the backside had another steep bowl, you had to have so major HP at the time to make it. I guess with Rock, April, and T, he had some extra weight, not to mention it was pitch black and unless you had HID's you couldn't see to good. :220v:
    HDD

BoatFloating
    OK Now that it's out! Rock's
    buddy say's how about a nice cruise back to camp. So we all think it's going to be nice and slow and he freaking takes off through some big shiat!
    We go up this steep bowl and the backside had another steep bowl, you had to have so major HP at the time to make it. I guess with Rock, April, and T, he had some extra weight, not to mention it was pitch black and unless you had HID's you couldn't see to good. :220v:
    HDD
    no shiat....... :rollside:

Magic34
    Gecko.
    Going out Thursday night and gonna try and get one of the big pads, a good spot in one of the loops, or all else fails all the way at the end, Road Runner, I think it's called.
    There's two of with moho's going out Thursday, maybe more, and then three or four more rigs on Friday. We're gonna save as big a spot as possible.
    If you want to count me in with you guys, I could make it out Thursday night.

Mrs. casean
    If you want to count me in with you guys, I could make it out Thursday night.
    Great! We'll have a big FUN group! And more Rhino's to torture the MR. Someday Our friends are buying one tomorrow that is posted on here.

WetWillie
    :cry:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast