Thread: Broken Bow Bash 2 Videos Of Impatient 1

IMPATIENT 1
    HERE'S SOME VIDEOS OF A COUPLE OF RACES I HAD THIS WEEKEND.MY BOAT WAS HAVIN A LITTLE CARB TROUBLE BUT I SMOKED EVERYONE THAT WANTED TO RUN ME.
    http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorbo...ssage?topicID= 328.topic
    http://p208.ezboard.com/fthetaylorbo...ssage?topicID= 331.topic
    SOME GOOD VIDEOS OF RACE FROM THE TAYLOR MEET THIS WEEKEND.YOU MAY HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE TO SEE IT BUT ITS MADE BY ADOBE AND TAKES LESS THAN A MINUTE TO LOAD.OR JUST COPY AND PASTE THE URLS INTO THE SEARCH BOW TO SEE EM.

IMPATIENT 1
    turn your volume up and you can hear my motor tune change when i hit the 200hp shot.man it pulled hard!!goin to a 300 dual stage next yr.

STRETCH
    The way your boat rides on the water looks incredibly smooth for a Taylor. Most SJ's Ive seen have noticable porpious at higher speeds. Do you have any noticable hook under your transom or have you taken it out? You mentioned the ride plate you added, has that cured any ill handling effects that where present before install?
    You ready to fix another SJ....got one here you can tinker on....I have some handeling problems that need some fixin.... :yuk:
    STRETCH
    kick A$$ vids by the way....looked like a blast, wish I coulda seen it first hand.

IMPATIENT 1
    The way your boat rides on the water looks incredibly smooth for a Taylor. Most SJ's Ive seen have noticable porpious at higher speeds. Do you have any noticable hook under your transom or have you taken it out? You mentioned the ride plate you added, has that cured any ill handling effects that where present before install?
    You ready to fix another SJ....got one here you can tinker on....I have some handeling problems that need some fixin.... :yuk:
    STRETCH
    kick A$$ vids by the way....looked like a blast, wish I coulda seen it first hand.
    i reshaped the entrance of my intake, and removed all the hooks in the strakes that mattered.left the further out strakes alone,they don't matter at speed.speedcoated the whole bottom of the boat,it did help.
    i can load my pump(12je) so hard because of the ss loader and hi-tech shoe/ride plate kit(best upgrade next to divertor!).it just never runs outta water and the longer ride plate that comes with the kit makes it ride like a dream even in rough water or wot.the plate also puts leverage on the boat and slams my bow down when i nail it from a dead stop,then at speed the boat is riding totally on the plate and gets the hull dry.you can feel it at 75mph rocking on the plate like its a big azz ski or something.feels cool.even at 80, i can tell if i had more power, its got the water to go faster, just gotta gets me more POWER.