Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEY Rev. Williams...

Rev. Williams
    S.B.A.B.A.C.O. :argue:
    I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

pixilatedpussy
    So.............where is the party????? Am I invited??? LOL! :crossx: :crossx:

Just Electric
    you gonna stand for that crap jerr i wouldnt but then again id have to agree with them for the most part

Mrs.Racer277
    So.............where is the party????? Am I invited??? LOL! :crossx: :crossx:
    You are busy that weekend. I sent you the Email remember.

Mrs.Racer277
    you gonna stand for that crap jerr i wouldnt but then again id have to agree with them for the most part
    Of course he is.

SHIFTY
    PINE FLAT LAKE, JULY 14th THRU 17th (FRIDAY-MONDAY).
    SHIFTY & SHIFTETTE
    Racer 277's
    WE're STAYING ON THIS HOUSEBOAT, IN THE SWINGER COVE ON THE FAR END OF THE LAKE.
    http://pineflatlakemarina.com/images...%20picture.jpg
    IT 'SLEEPS' SIX, AND Rev. Williams & Altar Vixen HAVE DIBS ON THE REMAINING TWO SPOTS. IF THEY FLAKE, THEIR SPOTS CAN ONLY BE TAKEN BY TWO LARGE BREASTED WOMEN.
    Racer277 HAS SOME JET-BOAT-TRASH FRIENDS SHOWING UP TO CRASH THE PARTY, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT STAYING ON THE HOUSEBOAT. THERE ARE SOME GREAT CAMPING SPOTS WITH CLEAN BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM THE LAKERIDGE MARINA FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SHOW UP. ALL ARE WELCOME.
    AND pixilated... I HEARD A RUMOR THAT YOUR FRIEND 'tittie chaser' WILL BE THERE AS WELL.

pixilatedpussy
    SHIFTY & SHIFTETTE
    Racer 277's
    WE're STAYING ON THIS HOUSEBOAT, IN THE SWINGER COVE ON THE FAR END OF THE LAKE.
    IT 'SLEEPS' SIX, AND Rev. Williams & Altar Vixen HAVE DIBS ON THE REMAINING TWO SPOTS. IF THEY FLAKE, THEIR SPOTS CAN ONLY BE TAKEN BY TWO LARGE BREASTED WOMEN.
    Racer277 HAS SOME JET-BOAT-TRASH FRIENDS SHOWING UP TO CRASH THE PARTY, ALTHOUGH THEY ARE NOT STAYING ON THE HOUSEBOAT. THERE ARE SOME GREAT CAMPING SPOTS WITH CLEAN BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS JUST UP THE ROAD FROM THE LAKERIDGE MARINA FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SHOW UP. ALL ARE WELCOME.
    AND pixilated... I HEARD A RUMOR THAT YOUR FRIEND 'tittie chaser' WILL BE THERE AS WELL.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard about this from Dia & we are sooooooooooooooooo freakin bummed we cant come! Geza has a Coaches clinic all weekend for the boys Club Team! :cry: Maybe next time cutie!
    Have fun & dont swing too hard! LOL!
    Tell Sean to save a woo woo dance for me! xoxoxo :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    You are busy that weekend. I sent you the Email remember.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AltarGirl
    SHIFTY & SHIFTETTE
    Racer 277's
    This looks very nice. Shify, please tell Shiftette I say hello! If she doesn't know, remind her of the 10 drinks she had at the Elephant Bar

AltarGirl
    Altar Vixen, just caught that!! :rollside: :rollside:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast