Thread: Wanted: to buy or borrow 34P & 36P props for test

Robbie Racer
    I'm hoping to be doing some testing with the new motor (if the new pushrods come in this week) at Elsinore late next week and will probably need to try a couple of different props. I'm looking for Bravo 1, 4 blade 34P lab and a 36P lab props (one each) to buy or borrow for this test session. I have a 32 lab now but don't think it will be big enough for the expected increase in power. Thanks in advance for any help. R/R

BoatFloating
    Robbie Racer:
    I'm hoping to be doing some testing with the new motor (if the new pushrods come in this week) at Elsinore late next week and will probably need to try a couple of different props. I'm looking for Bravo 1, 4 blade 34P lab and a 36P lab props (one each) to buy or borrow for this test session. I have a 32 lab now but don't think it will be big enough for the expected increase in power. Thanks in advance for any help. R/R Robbie, I don't know where Morgan Hill is. But there is a Boat repair shop in Corona that lends props for testing. I'm not sure if they will have what you need. The place is Quality Marine ask for Rob.

mikey
    Robbie Racer:
    I'm hoping to be doing some testing with the new motor (if the new pushrods come in this week) at Elsinore late next week and will probably need to try a couple of different props. I'm looking for Bravo 1, 4 blade 34P lab and a 36P lab props (one each) to buy or borrow for this test session. I have a 32 lab now but don't think it will be big enough for the expected increase in power. Thanks in advance for any help. R/R We have 34 lab, 35 lab, 36 lab & 37 lab demo props here at Eliminator. Give us a call.
    Mike
    Parts Manager
    Eliminator Boats

Robbie Racer
    Boat Floating, thank you for the tip on Quality Marine. Mike, RiverDave is right on, that is a "way cool" offer. We will be conducting the dyno session at Westech Performance just around the corner from you guys so that would work great to stop by and see you about the props. We may have a hang up on the delivery of the push rods, so the dyno session (and testing at Elsinore) may get delayed. I should know by tomorrow if that is the case. Thanks again for the way cool offer. R/R

boat030
    Keith, if you go down there honk on your way through town.You should think about droping that thing in at Naci on your way home.

Robbie Racer
    Howdy Mike, hooking up with you and making a run on Naci sounds like a good plan. Unfortunately it now looks like it's going to have to be postponed a month or so. Dave just called me and he can't get the pushrods this week so due to other commitments, the dyno and test session at Elsinore will probably get moved out at least another month. Oh well, as long as we get it completed before the start of the summer boating season, I will be happy. R/R

boat030
    Yeah you need to get that thing done. I think we're going to do Havasu for memorial weekend with rick davis and a bunch of other people let me know if you are interested.

Robbie Racer
    Havasu over Memorial weekend sounds fun. I will let you know if I can make it. If the price of gas keeps going up ($1.95 for 87 octane today), I may not be able to afford to tow the boat that far with my gas hog truck.

EXTREME1
    boatmaster would be the 1 to see dublin,ca
    boatmaster2@sbcglobal.net