Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: B2B Bridge to Bridge

INSman
    Good stuff Deano, thanks for posting !!

seanv
    thanks to all who posted pics n vids. looks like a damn good time

John.
    Pictures. The first one is my favorite. :smile:
    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4992/bobbobmedm1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    Bob Leach is an awesome guy. he's very down to earth and an interesting guy to chat with. Ericka and I had a good time just shootin' the sh*t with him on the docks on Saturday night. Thanks for introducing us Greg.

HighVoltage 329
    What kind of speeds were seen from the v-bottoms?

ELIMINAT THIS
    What kind of speeds were seen from the v-bottoms?
    Slowwww.

abraman1326
    Hey Brandon, thanks again for all the help getting launched on Friday and around the dock area on Saturday. Also thanks to Phil for helping me rejet the carbs on Saturday after the first run. We pulled the drive today and it was fine but one of the Mercury U-joints grenaded and cracked the drive bell housing. Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago at Bridge to Bridge when I hit the nitrous. I hear that B-Max has a heavier duty U-Joint assembly now, so I will see if it will fit my drive and if so give it a try. Thank you to Carlos for the tow back to the launch ramp on Sunday evening.
    It was great to see all the B 2 B regulars and getting to meet a few new southern CA peeps too. Thank you for making that long tow up here to hang with us NorCal guys. There was sure a lot of great looking hardware there. Sorry to hear about the starter problems with Kroozin's Skater. What a beautiful boat. The pictures don't do it justice. Congratulations to Tony and team Eliminator for getting it done..........again. That 30' Daytona is just flat BAD ASS. Bob Leach and Bob Teague sure made some great looking passes in the two 36' Daytona coupes. Hope to see you guys on the water again soon.
    Keith
    No problem Keith. I enjoyed helping. It was fun. I hope you get the drive taken care of. Let me know if you need any help w/ anything...
    BRA

KROOZIN
    great pics and videos, what a great time!! Many cool people and lots of bitchen boats! Good stories to tell

ELIMINAT THIS
    great pics and videos, what a great time!! Many cool people and lots of bitchen boats! Good stories to tell
    Stories? I heard one about Gibbson running around the hotel sat. night in his underwear..... :cry: He came back to the bar looking for you guys an hour after you left,he was f-ing :hammerhea
    Nice meeting you and HH.

ADDICTED
    Stories? I heard one about Gibbson running around the hotel sat. night in his underwear..... :cry: He came back to the bar looking for you guys an hour after you left,he was f-ing :hammerhea
    Nice meeting you and HH.
    Who told you that story???

KROOZIN
    Nice meeting you and HH.
    LOL......we need pics
    nice meeting you too

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425