Thread: force boats

bulldogdad
    has anyone bought one of these hulls?,and if so was it an i/o or ouboard,read a few articles on them and they gave it rave revewies,but that seems to happen alot when you get to go out on free boatrides all the time,lol

Reaper1
    bulldogdad, I have been to the Force plant in Fontana, CA and in my opinion they give you a lot of boat for the price. Gaffrig gauges, Dana Marine products, etc. etc. It would be nice to talk to a Force owner and see how the boat has held up.
    Grim

HavasuDreamin'
    Do a search with a key word of Force. This topic has been brought up twice and there have been some interesting discussions. Good Luck!

Charley
    Ya the owner of force is on here all the time...he has like 10 different screen names....hehehe Sorry I couldn't resist wink

Jrocket
    Charley:
    Ya the owner of force is on here all the time...he has like 10 different screen names....hehehe Sorry I couldn't resist wink OK Charley....I see the bait you threw out for me..LOL..I know you cant resist,your a good sport.
    And for the record,I am the owner of Force OffShore,and also DCB and Eliminator or was it Bayliner...Hell I cant remember...Now wheres my medication?.....Help me Charley!!!!!

Charley
    with all thos companies you must have a few doctors to write you a prescription for whatever ails you!!!! JR I really don't think you won force but I do think some one on the boards does....

bigwill
    Hey guys just wanted to help ya out with your questions and no I'm not the owner of force just a very satisfied customer anyway to answer reaper 1 and bulldogdad I bought force's 29 cat about 6 months ago and use it about every 2 weeks. I go to havasu and mojave and have not had a bad weekend yet. I can't say enough about it. She is holding up great. If you ever see me out there I'm the one with blue flames with a tangurine sweep just come up and I'll take you for a spin.

WetWillie
    Hey Charley,
    Its BigWill. He finally got over his smoking hangover!
    Will waht were you smoking? Eliminators or DCB's?
    WW

Charley
    hehehe WW..... you are funny young padewan hehehe... JUST REMEMBER EVERYONE I DIDN'T SAY IT, I JUST GIGGLED!

bulldogdad
    hey big will,thanks too bad i'm on the east coast,i'd look ya up,maybe if i get to vegas again soon,was there last month and the only way i saw lake meade was from the airplane,lol. talked to the guy at east cost force and i must say was very friendly,answered alot of questions,and offered a ride if he had a bracket hanger there or would find a customer who just bought one to me to take a ride. what kind of power do you have and what numbers? he told me with a pair of 2.5"s i'd be looking at 113 mph with the 26. also said if i put 300 on it it would be insane,mmmmmmm,i like that,would appriciate any resopnse,and by the way does 97,000 sound reasnoable as i would be paying on it for 25 yrs at least ,lmao