Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: channel overnight

ELVIS
    we are staying at queens bay this weekend and wondering about leaving a boat in the water overnight? is it still allowed and would you recomend it. thanks for any info.

HMF'er
    Signs posted prohibit it. I've been in the channel pretty late and have not seen popo, so I dunno if it's enforced.

H20 Toie
    yes you will get a ticket but i don't remember how much it costs

Havasu_Dreamin
    Ticket will cost you ~$500 from what I have been told.

HavasuSelect
    A couple years back I left the boat in the channel overnight. When I got back the next morning there was a warning on the boat that stated if I did it again I'd be fined. However that was a couple years ago and there were at least 10-15 other boats moored overnight. I highly doubt they'd let you get by with a warning these days.

Jordy
    I'd be more worried about someone screwing with it leaving it there unsupervised. Seems to be more instances of that lately.

WET HULL
    We asked the cops about that on memorial weekend and they said it was a $200 dollar ticket. I left mine in the channel that night and did not get a ticket or a warning. It was worth the $200 not to deal with the launch line and then try to find a spot in the channel. I may have got lucky or they just dont care. They said they can't enforce it until 3am when that bars close.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I left mine in overnight this past saturday, but then again i was past out on the back seat!

UncleLarry
    10pm......... after that you are suppose to be in your boat...
    will you get a ticket? maybe maybe not....
    as someone else said...i would be more worried now about possibility some vandalism....
    Little ole lake havasu is growing up.....and as all.. we are going thru growing pains...
    It's still a pretty damn good place to come and enjoy the lake......

Acommanderguy
    Bryan I am not surprised that you were sleeping in the back!!! You doin the lake thing this weekend? I know Jay and I are trying to get something going for havi for the 4th. let me know if your interested

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast