Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Steering Arm Extension

probablecause
    Where can I get a longer than normal steering arm extension for this setup? It is about 12" long
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...tendedpump.jpg

garret
    Call Tom Papp Racing at 951-734-4606 He will get you the piece that you need

james
    Where can I get a longer than normal steering arm extension for this setup? It is about 12" long
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...tendedpump.jpg
    Call Phil Bergeron in Mesa Arizona 480-834-1531. Also feel Hi Tech Performance can give you a better setup instead of a droop and extention. It looks like your bending the water to many times.

olbiezer
    why the extention on the jet drive? i cant see where that is doing any good also.......u can make a extention for the steering arm with a pice of pipe its about all the experts do.....

FLEA DIDDY
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...dpump.jpgMaybe a stupid question but why is the wedge that way? My wedges turn the nozzle/diverter up not down. :rollside:

Taylorman
    Maybe a stupid question but why is the wedge that way? My wedges turn the nozzle/diverter up not down. :rollside:
    Depends on the boat. Some need wedge up, some down. Its all about fine tuning.

FLEA DIDDY
    Depends on the boat. Some need wedge up, some down. Its all about fine tuning.cool, I have never seen anybodys put in like that.

why the extention on the jet drive? i cant see where that is doing any good
    i agree...very good ???...with what i have read & seen on boats on these forums...i have never seen both the ext & droop!...i dont have a clue why u would want to bend the water 2 different ways?
    fastrat

Some Kind Of Monster
    i agree...very good ???...with what i have read & seen on boats on these forums...i have never seen both the ext & droop!...i dont have a clue why u would want to bend the water 2 different ways?
    fastrat
    If it's never been done before then I want to know how it runs. It doesn't make sense to me either, but rig something up so we can see some results!

SHIFTY
    IF THE BOWL EXTENSION IS STRAIGHT, WHERE IS THE WATER BENDING THE 2nd TIME?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast