Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pickles

wsm9808
    Yea, my Stallion rides extremely well in up to 1 foot of chop, very smooth with one or 2 people on board in the front seats, but if you add a couple of more people to the rear seat it wants to porpose a little at mid speeds, but you can drive through it and smooth as glass on the top end.
    I loved the Eliminator, thats why my Stallion is for sale. Got the bug for a big boat.
    Thanks, the Camero took four years and more money than I knew I make to finish it. Its a joy to drive.

wideopen545
    dont forget the youngbloods they had a light weight and a mid layup good drag hulls and lake boats mine is a 19 ft light weight the hull weighs in at 130lb its got a blown 454 jet in it and runs in the high 90s had it at the lake anna event its very flexable

wideopen545
    here a pic of it

burbanite
    wideopen545:
    here a pic of itHelp!! I've gone blind!!!

HavasuDreamin'
    1000mhz:
    So how about that boat list, I want to spend under $,$$$ (notice only 4 digits, hehe).Check out www.kdba.net
    Their classifieds have a Nordic Tunnel Jet for $$$$. Notice only four digits ($7,500). Boat is complete ready to run. Here is a pic......

You could also have this for $12,500.....

Horsepowerchik
    WSM9890..
    That is a baddass '68. 4 years of a Resto? Its sweeeett. Hows the SB run?
    HPChik
    [ July 30, 2002, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Horsepowerchik ]

wsm9808
    As long as we are posting pics of boats for sale, here is mine
    Looks like all the pickles for sale are in texas. The two above and mine are in Texas. If you go back up a couple of post and click on my webshots link youll see a pic near the bottom titled "friendly compitition". That is my boat racing the red Nordic posted above.
    Thanks horsepowerchick, it runs very strong, but I geared it too deep with a 4.56, once boating season is over I'm going to change the gears to a 3.73 and make it more streetable.

KDOG
    Another Pickel fork for sale web page web page

78Eliminator
    Here's my 78 Eliminator Daytona
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC00805.JPG[/img]

cal-air
    78Eliminator:
    Here's my 78 Eliminator Daytona
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC00805.JPG[/img]How does it run? Is that someone working on it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast