Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've gone over to the dark side....

Mandelon
    I did a job for a fellow that gave me one of these. Not quite as nice as this one in the pic, but its the same deal. He claims it runs better than 65 mph.... :2purples: Its a 98 Kawasaki 1100.
    I promise to do my best not to turn in front of you real boaters..... :220v:
    http://i13.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/68/ed/d5_3.JPG

Kilrtoy
    very nice....
    Wish i had one for mid week

H20 Toie
    ya HAD BETTER NOT OR I RUN YOUR AS OVEER

JB in so cal
    [QUOTE=Mandelon]I did a job for a fellow that gave me one of these. Not quite as nice as this one in the pic, but its the same deal. He claims it runs better than 65 mph.... :2purples: Its a 98 Kawasaki 1100.
    The devil's spawn! Vermon! Red-headed step child! Farter-in-Church! Santa's secret Give-away-rer! Cigarette smoker! Bad Man!

JetBoatRich
    say it is not true :argue:

Jyruiz
    I did a job for a fellow that gave me one of these. Not quite as nice as this one in the pic, but its the same deal. He claims it runs better than 65 mph.... :2purples: Its a 98 Kawasaki 1100.
    The 1100 Kawi has a real reliable motor, it is also very strong, 65mph will only happen on the dreamOmeter, it is more like 59mph GPS.

JB in so cal
    Tune in next week as we find or Hero, Mandy. Will He:
    -lose all control of his motor functions and do continuous donuts in the middle of the lake for no apparent reason?
    -Drive by other boats very closely standing up with his feet waaaay back, as if to say..."I'm the very best pwc driver you've ever seen, huh"
    -ignore any and all rafted-together boats and cruise by at about 15mph, throwing out the mother of all phuch u wakes!
    -lose all ability to turn his head from side to side almost assuring a close call collision within the first hour of launch!?
    These and other questions will be answered on the next episode of:
    "As the Lake Lice Smokes"

Kim Hanson
    Did you slip in the shower brah, that is " LICE " ! :cry: ..........( . )( . ).............It's a cow anyway you look at it and a slow one at that

Trailer Park Casanova
    The 1100 Kawi has a real reliable motor, it is also very strong, 65mph will only happen on the dreamOmeter, it is more like 59mph GPS.
    Ditto, I believe stock was listed 57.9.
    When I bought mine I didn't listen to the most important advice that John, the owner of Simi Valley Kawasaki gave me:
    "Don't let anyone ride it, they'll wreck it".

Ziggy
    Get ski's were cool to have in the 80's..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast