Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Morman country

uclahater
    That 5 timing biatch!
    She doesnt like men without boats :idea:

uclahater
    There was a funny resemblance amongst the general population there??? :messedup:
    It was probably a little confusing for you to be around so many white people :idea: :rollside:

uclahater
    Im telling you hater and warren jeffs look alot alike..................................
    LMFAO :rollside: :rollside:

uclahater
    Southern Utah mormons suck :yuk:
    Yes they do :idea: So everybody just stay away this place sucks :idea:

MAXIMUS
    It was probably a little confusing for you to be around so many white people :idea: :rollside:
    Yea it was a little weird... we decided to play a game while we drove down the highway... it was called first person to spot a tooth! It took awhile but I managed to spot a partial & we all decided it was good enough! Then for extra points we had a shoeless smoking fat girl with a baby--- hunt & I lost by .030 seconds... lol Good times....

460 jus getn it
    Yea it was a little weird... we decided to play a game while we drove down the highway... it was called first person to spot a tooth! It took awhile but I managed to spot a partial & we all decided it was good enough! Then for extra points we had a shoeless smoking fat girl with a baby--- hunt & I lost by .030 seconds... lol Good times.... LMFAO........................................... .......................................

uclahater
    Yea it was a little weird... we decided to play a game while we drove down the highway... it was called first person to spot a tooth! It took awhile but I managed to spot a partial & we all decided it was good enough! Then for extra points we had a shoeless smoking fat girl with a baby--- hunt & I lost by .030 seconds... lol Good times....
    IM sure you would of "HIT IT" :yuk: After doin Lucky they had to look good :idea:

460 jus getn it
    IM sure you would of "HIT IT" :yuk: After doin Lucky they had to look good :idea:
    You know he was thinking, good god i wish i could get a piece of him, he must work out..........Once a fag allways a fag..................................

Roland the Fisherman
    That fat girl was probably just pregnant with her brother.

dmontzsta
    Me and Hater are probably related in some way. I have a ton of family in Utah, I dont even know most of them cause those mormon multiply like rabbits.
    You fags leave my brother alone!
    Maxi, you are lucky you made it out of Utah alive with the plan B crew.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast