Thread: New to the area

WRIGHTY
    Thinking about bringing the boat to Lake An na in a few weeks, I see lots of jet boats on the forum, is a 28 foot boat too big?

Slacker
    Nice boat, is that the one off of Rockin the boat.. No that wont be to big for anna as you can tell from the pics there were a couple of 24+`s up there for BOTE. I go up there from time to time something different.. When you lookin to come up? .........CT

Beer-30
    Thinking about bringing the boat to Lake An na in a few weeks, I see lots of jet boats on the forum, is a 28 foot boat too big?
    Be advised. You may get an occasional beer can thrown at you or flipped off from time to time. The little guys in the no-freeboard jets / V-drives tend to not like our hulls that displace water.
    This is not bagging on them, as there are plenty of waterways for every type of boater. Just be advised the groups are sometimes not warm and fuzzy toward large pleasure boats.

redleader@Anna
    Dude.... That boat looks totally badassssss....two words for you...BRING IT!! won't be a problem "Grounds for Divorce" has a 32' Baja...plenty of larger boats at Anna...wake not a problem hell I've got a 22' center console that holds over a 100 gals. of gas & 35gals. of water point being fully loaded puts out a hell of a wake. Weighs in at about 7,500-8,000l.bs...when i'm not terrorizing the folks with the jet boat I'm terrorizing the jetboats with the wake from my center console... :crossx: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :crossx:

Beer-30
    There ya go!! Cleared for landing.

Schubyd
    I saw your boat up at Haynes when it was in for service. Looks like a wild ride! You should have no problems at anna.

Lady Warhawk
    Any size boat is welcome at Anna for B.O.T.E.
    Most of the time it's about seeing friends that don't live right around the corner. As for throwing beer, nah, not me, I'm too busy drinking them
    It's a great group, come on down.