Thread: If anyone needs a ride to Havasu.....

HavasuSelect
    I'm leaving today exactly at 3:00.

funkybunchjr
    Can you swing by Dallas TX and pick me up

HavasuSelect
    I'll be there in 15 mins. Oh yeah, I forgot I'm located in Whittier (as you can see from my profile).

Hallett19
    Brilliant idea, ask people if they need a ride to chip in on gas !!! Hell, who else needs a ride and I think I have a spot on the boat available too !!

superduty
    I'll be there in 15 mins. Oh yeah, I forgot I'm located in Whittier (as you can see from my profile).
    Wish I could take you up on that but my boy made Allstars for Whittier Little League and their playing East Fullerton this weekend. Besides who then would tow my boat? :rollside:

Kachina26
    who then would tow my boat? :rollside:The boat is supposed to be out there already

Hardly Satisfied
    I wish i was going :cry:

HavasuSelect
    Brilliant idea, ask people if they need a ride to chip in on gas !!! Hell, who else needs a ride and I think I have a spot on the boat available too !!
    Ha, its not even about that I was just trying to help any fellow ***boaters in need. With all the animosity on HB lately I thought it would be a good idea. Thats a great idea on the gas part. I'm going to announce my trips from now on!!!

HavasuSelect
    Wish I could take you up on that but my boy made Allstars for Whittier Little League and their playing East Fullerton this weekend. Besides who then would tow my boat? :rollside:
    Congrats to you and your boy! Make sure you teach those Fullerton boys a lesson!