Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphining at 90 m.p.h.

warlock25
    Shiznit, Sorry I forgot to answere your question regarding year. Your right, I do have a 93, You must really know your boats! Or maybe the gel design gives it away. We almost always lunch out of Windsor Beach. (They have the annual pass for a very reasonable price)then head for the sand bar or topac if the sand bar is closed or under water. Absolutly will be looking for your Red and white warlock this summer. John http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif I'd like to see a picture of your boat. I'd post one of mine but I can't figure out how on this forum. I If you post your e-mail address I'll send you a picture. or write to warlock25@msn.com
    [This message has been edited by warlock25 (edited January 06, 2002).]

shiznit
    John,
    I too launch at Windsor every time. It's by far the easiest and cheapest to get in and out of with out the huge hassles of the island. On weekends we usually chill in the channel for an hour then head north as well towards the holy land (sandbar). I always beach it on the north side of the sandbar right when you pull up to it. Last night I ran into a few friends of mine at Supercross that said they are fiending to go out to Havasu pretty soon. Lets pray for some damn heat soon. I can't wait much longer. I'm pretty good at guessing the year on boats like ours. I've seen yours out there many times. This year I'll say whats up for sure and we can put down a few. Looking forward to the season. My liver is doing some push ups right now getting it ready.
    Peace out,
    Shiznit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12