Thread: NEW 29 FORCE FRESH OUT OF MOLD

79 HUSTLER
    Got there just in time to see the boat come out of the mold, should be done in 3 or 4 weeks. I will post the pics as soon as I finish learning how. Specs- Custom 540"-by Jim Grubbs Motorsports-(minus the blower because insurance companies suck!!!) with a B-max (poker run edition), full hyd. stering, dana 2 3/8" flowtorque exhaust. Cannot wait. Kelly

unleashed
    congratulations hustler, I think sandbar mike has a force with a 540 in his as well. Runs a solid 85. You should write him about his experience with that engine setup.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil

79 HUSTLER
    Thanks, your boat looks bad ass by the way. I talked to mike a few times @ force and a boat show. His boat came out sweet. Just cannot wait for mine. A went with a little different gelcoat then most boats. I will hopefully post a pic. in a few. Kelly

Sandbar Mike
    Hustler congerats bro,
    Good to see she's finaly moving, Gel looks awsome.
    When's your next Havasu trip? We'll have to throw down a few silvers
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78Img_0381-med.jpg[/img]
    that thing is bad ass
    [ May 06, 2003, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

bigq
    Now that is a good looking flame boat!!!Like the colors. wink

mbrown2
    One of the boldest Gel Coats I have seen to date...I personnally love the color combo, just don't know if I would ever have the sack to do the Tequila Sunrise Orange as the base. It looks really sick in a good way...

79 HUSTLER
    Thanks for the props guys,
    sbmike-Thanks for getting the picture on this forum, I'm still learning the picture shit. Your boat looked so sweet in the channel when we saw you. As soon as you passed by us, the other half was so ready to head home just to try and get our boat going a little sooner. She cannot wait. Our next trip will not be until this boat is done. I just took the motor out of the jet boat on sunday and am taking the blower off and switching the cam this weekend. So no trips until it is done. Everyone tried talking me out of the orange base but I think it came out better than I thought it would, just a little more red than I wanted. Kind of tough to choose the color off a little 1"x1" paint chart. Kelly