Thread: Dana Ultra Drive Shower

HatenWinter
    I finally got my Ultra Drive Shower from Dana Marine yesterday after ordering it about 3 months ago. Has anyone installed one of these yet on a Bravo 1? Anything tricky about it, it looks fairly simple. Thanks!

Daytona100
    Does it come with instructions? Looks like a pretty Bitchen piece!!

HatenWinter
    Yeah, looked at 'em for about 2 seconds. A thread a few spaces down from here talks about them and a guy said he needed some "special" tools to do it. I looks very nice in the package and I'm sure it will look great on the drive. I liked the hidden bolts, it's a clean look.

HMF'er
    I wanted to replace a tube style shower with the Dana unit and the shop discovered the holes don't all line up, leaving a hole in the edge of the drive. Now I'm waiting to see if a larger mounting plate for the water pickup can be fabricated to cover the old hole. If not, I'm SOL and keeping the tube.

Dana Marine Products
    We are currently working on a pickup plate that will bolt directly into place for older shower bolt patterns. Our pickup will still stay behind the cav plate, but it will utilize the existing holes on your cav plate. If you want we'll bust one out for you, you can keep the head unit, we'll just swap out the line assembly. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bob @ Dana

HMF'er
    We are currently working on a pickup plate that will bolt directly into place for older shower bolt patterns. Our pickup will still stay behind the cav plate, but it will utilize the existing holes on your cav plate. If you want we'll bust one out for you, you can keep the head unit, we'll just swap out the line assembly. Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Bob @ Dana
    Shockwave has my shower unit, Bob (Shockwave) was going to talk to you guys @ Dana to work on making it fit and I'll get it installed during my upcoming service in a few weeks. Thanks for the reply, looking forward to installing the new shower.