Thread: *WANTED MACH22***

TOBTEK
    OLD THREAD FROM 2002..... NOT WANTING ANOTHER 22
    well.... unless its a twin drag motor in trade for my 26

WaltersCamp
    How did your boat shopping go?

TOBTEK
    WaltersCamp:
    How did your boat shopping go?I'm very depressed now! new mach22 with the stuff a want $75,000.00, now come on who can afford that I ask....they have two in production now. so looks like I will be getting a used one without the colors I wanted or options. Have found a 2000 with two 2.5's, pretty badass for a lot less than new with one with a 300-x. Do I really want the hassel/expense of two motors and mixing fuel again (last boat had one 2.5)and do I really need a 120mph boat, how about insurance? whoa...

WaltersCamp
    What is the insurance on a twin DCB? Triple the average?
    You can't go wrong with the used boats, as long as you find one with the colors that you want. I like the 2001 Blue I/O that Dave has. I bet it scoots along pretty good. He doesn't mention the hours, though...hmmmm
    [ July 24, 2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: WaltersCamp ]

TOBTEK
    WaltersCamp:
    What is the insurance on a twin DCB? Triple the average?
    You can't go wrong with the used boats, as long as you find one with the colors that you want. I like the 2001 Blue I/O that Dave has. I bet it scoots along pretty good. He doesn't mention the hours, though...hmmmmVERY NICE BOAT, WAS CRAWLING THROUGH IT YESTERDAY. JUST NOT A FAN OF THE I/O,ALTHOUGH I SHOULD BE WITH ALL THE EPA 2STROKE CRUD TO WORRY ABOUT. PRICE ISN'T ALL THAT BAD, AND THEY JUST ADDED A SUPERCHARGER. HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALOT OF BIG BLOCK BOAT ADD'S SAY "WITH NEW MOTOR" OR SOMETHING LIKE "ONLY 25 HOURS ON NEW MOTOR" WHY ARE THESE I/O ALWAYS BLOWING MOTOR'S? KEEP THE MOTOR HANGING OFF THE BACK, OUTSIDE THE BOAT WHERE IT BELONGS!
    HEY.......JUST HAD A IDEA WALTER'S, WHY DONT YOU STEP UP TO THE 2001 AND ILL BUY YOURS SUPER CHEAP!
    [ July 24, 2002, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

Charley
    ToBtek.....this guy is backeast so add $2k-3k for shipping but it is 1/2 price...I saw pics, boat looks clean and good colors(purple and yellow hehehe) good luck
    1999 DCB MACH 22, 300 Merc pro max, Boat is perfect. First $35,000 takes it. hugh.durham@snet.net

TOBTEK
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Charley:
    [QB]ToBtek.....this guy is backeast so add $2k-3k for shipping but it is 1/2 price...I saw pics, boat looks clean and good colors(purple and yellow hehehe) good luck
    1999 DCB MACH 22, 300 Merc pro max, Boat is perfect. First $35,000 takes it. hugh.durham@snet.net[/QB
    CHARLEY...Thanks for lookin out for me, I have spoke with hugh a couple of times. Id buy his boat today if it wasn't used in saltwater only and less hours on the motor (350 hours)I love the colors on that one. I wish I could find that boat on the westcoast with less hours and used at the river...thanks again

TOBTEK
    CHARLEY....HERE'S A THOUGHT. Why dont you sell me your 26 (I want a 22, but for you I'LL settle) for the price of Hugh's back in CT. That way you can go see Dave and Darla for a new MACH F26. hehehe....toby

Charley
    well....hmmm...let me think about that.

Charley
    ok I thought about it...NO....hehehehe there is a slight chance my boat will be for sale soon but.. not at Hugh's price!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast