Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So. Cal club Rant!!

bear down
    Really hate to party at So. Cal Clubs. Wife and I thought, "Hey lets try to go to a club tonight and tear up the town". Ended up going to Sevilla's and this place stinks. They want to charge $20 bucks per person and bottle service is $200.00. Don't get me wrong, $200 bucks is cheap, but a club in Riverside really isn't worth it especially when they don't even have a VIP area, just boths mixed in with the general crowd. Club started to get good at 11p.m. and last call at 1:15a.m. Bartenders sucked...only 2 bartenders at the largest bar but charging $8 per mixed drink and $6 beers and it takes you 15 minutes to get that drink. And homies fighting outside. It's just not worth going to So. Cal clubs anymore. We've partied hard in other states/cities like Chicago, South Beach, Vegas and it's sure nice to party till the sun comes up. I.e. Crowbar in Chicago or Southbeach charges $250 for VIP service and service is endless and you have your own private area and security. Entrance is waived and music and light show are the Shiat!...Sorry for the rant, but a waste of money on Friday night!

core attitude
    I'm a non-drinker, what is "bottle service?"

bear down
    Basically you get a bottle of liquor of your choice with in that price range, usually any type of mixer (juices,red bull, soda, tonic, ice). A private VIP seating area (up to four guest per bottle), free entrance to the club, personal server. You don't have to fight for a seat with the general public, have your girl grabbed by every guy in the club and no wait for drinks.

BajaMike
    Lot's of Riverside people rave about the food at "Sevilla"....I went there once on a semi- blind date with a Riverside girl...I thought the food and service were horible....never been to the club....doesn't sound much better.
    Clubs in general in So Cal aren't that great. And I agree, I've been to cool clubs in Chicago, Atlanta, South Beach and New Orleans, way more fun, lot's less attitude! :idea:

MagicMtnDan
    A co-worker of mine goes clubbing in Hollywood and hates having to go there "early" (around 9PM) just to get in. Plus, the clubs last call is about 1:15 AM so things stop relatively early.
    He just came back from Chicago (his home town) and he enjoyed clubbing there a lot more because he could actually move from club-to-club - something he says you can't do here in SoCal.

NOTALENT
    This whole post went wrong when you mentioned CLUB & RIVERSIDE!!! :crossx: Unless its a rave or a bar no bueno....Come to Sutra or Tentation in the OC. Good times indeed.

cdog
    This whole post went wrong when you mentioned CLUB & RIVERSIDE!!! :crossx: Unless its a rave or a bar no bueno....Come to Sutra or Tentation in the OC. Good times indeed.
    Tentation is a good place to go. There's still lot's of trolls. Sutra is full of ali G wanna be gangsetrs, same with club vegas. We won't go there anymore. We save our clubbin for Scottsdale. That place makes socal look like compton.

NOTALENT
    Tentation is a good place to go. There's still lot's of trolls. Sutra is full of ali G wanna be gangsetrs, same with club vegas. We won't go there anymore. We save our clubbin for Scottsdale. That place makes socal look like compton.
    Haha...I dont mind sutra, but your right...haha. Havent clubbed out in Scottsdale yet. I have heard alot about it though. Maybe I will make a trip out there....Planning one for vegas @ the end of the month...hit up Body English... :crossx:

cdog
    Haha...I dont mind sutra, but your right...haha. Havent clubbed out in Scottsdale yet. I have heard alot about it though. Maybe I will make a trip out there....Planning one for vegas @ the end of the month...hit up Body English... :crossx:
    We have'nt been to Vegas in years. Scottsdale will ruin you. You'll never want to go out around here and spend $200 to hang out with a bunch of trolls again. I was just there and they opened a new Pink taco in downtown Scottsdale. Even the 40 yr. old mom's were hot! I'm not kidding, the place is insane. :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
    $200 for anything in a club is phucking ridiculous!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast