Thread: I need your help please (Edge Boats / Tom Papp)

Kwicherbichen
    I need some help from fellow boaters. I am looking for pictures of any of the 3 models of "EDGE BOATS". The models are the 19' Stealth, 21' Phantom, and 21' Fundeck. Your boat may have been built by Tom Papp or someone else authorized to lay-up and rig these hulls. In either case, I am seeking pictures for 2 new websites relating to the aforementioned boats.
    I will accept any and all photos. However, I would really like shots of the boats in the water, on the beach, or dock with decent backdrops and no humans in the shot. Like I mentioned, I will accept any and all pics.
    In case you were wondering, I did contact Tom Papp about pics. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of pictures to offer.
    If you have pictures of this nature you can email me at kwicherbichen42@hotmail.com or briansawyer42@hotmail.com
    Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Brian

racingrascal
    Brian you need to contact HBjet, he has some pics of this boat and I believe with out humans in them.
    Andy

Kwicherbichen
    Andy,
    HBjet has pics of an EDGE or do you mean his Eliminator? Also, I guess humans in the shot would be ok if they all looked as good as Windy.
    BTW, how's the boat coming along? I saw a few recent pics with the interior done. Real sharpe Andy! I'll have to cruise by the pad to check it out when she is delivered.
    Oh yea, I heard you "might" be getting a new job soon? In Fountain Valley?
    Brian

racingrascal
    Hbjet does have pics of both, but I think it is the edge you are after. He has some pics he took at the shop. He went and looked at them a couple of weeks ago.
    My boat is waiting for some power, should be in the boat by the end of next week and I should have it the following week.
    That is true I will be working a second job in job in Fountain Valley in a couple of weeks. But the cat is not out of the bag yet. shhhhh....It will be anounced in a couple of weeks as well. Have a good Thanksgiving buddy, I'll call yeah when the boat is here.
    Andy

isn't a boat place opening up soon in fountain valley.i heard something like that.

HBjet
    Actually, I have pictures of the Renegade deck boat (splash of the edge)
    Oh, your right, Andy is going to be pushing a hot dog stand in Fountain Valley to help pay for his new boat. I asked him why a hot dog stand, and then he went into this long drawn out story about him and his fascination with hot dogs. I really didn't listen.
    HBjet

i just hope there circumzied if he's going to be selling kosher dogs.