Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bassett T Valve

superdave013
    Pat damn it sure had some nasty water in it :220v: . All is good! I will stick a updated label on it and if your going to CFW I will have it with me. Other wise I can get it to you either by JEThro thru John or when I make a run past fairfield.
    GottaJet you can click on this for more info Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html) or just ask away............Man i"ve just spread out more spam in a few posts than I've done in a year
    Don
    It's not spam when someone asks.

I have used the Banderlog valve in two boats. I highly recommend it!!!!

Tahiti350
    Squirt,
    Were you ever able to figure out if I can run a Banderlog on my I/O set-up? I do have a water line running from the pump on the drive up to the motor that I could T off of, but it won't have the pressure of a jet tap. The other option would be to run off the motor (automotive water pump) probably off the intake manifold. Either one would have positive pressure.

squirt
    Squirt,
    Were you ever able to figure out if I can run a Banderlog on my I/O set-up? I do have a water line running from the pump on the drive up to the motor that I could T off of, but it won't have the pressure of a jet tap. The other option would be to run off the motor (automotive water pump) probably off the intake manifold. Either one would have positive pressure.
    Hey, I forgot all about this :messedup: I took a trip over to Vic Hubbards and checked out a water pump like the one you posted a pic of, and yes the valve will work. I'd plumb it on the pressure side and use the coolest water your able to. I've run a few tests on the valve using hot water and bringing the valve up to tempeture with no problems. It has always been recomended to use lake temp water to the valve but so far I've seen no problems using heated water. Any when your ready just let me know
    Don

Tahiti350
    Cool, thanks. I'll be ordering around early February, as soon as I get my Bassett's back from being Jetcoated.
    Now, anyone have a hook up for Jetcoat or Any of those outfits?? I guess that should be a new post, right?

gottajet sent the valve out today. you should get it in 2-3 days from the u.s.p.s.
    pat(slotracer) :rollside:

Glencoe MiniDay
    Does anyone have a Bassett T valve for sale preferably new but used OK.
    Try The Source, Pretty Inexpensive for what it could cost you in damages to your engine.

Devilman
    Try The Source, Pretty Inexpensive for what it could cost you in damages to your engine.
    To say the least. I've been down that road. $13 coulda saved my engine if I woulda known the T-valve wasn't functioning properly. :220v:

I have a brand new Rewarder T-valve if you are interested.....

GottaJet
    gottajet sent the valve out today. you should get it in 2-3 days from the u.s.p.s.
    pat(slotracer) :rollside:
    Thanks again Pat!! I'll be looking for it... (you have a PM)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123