Thread: HTM for sale

cindy/MrPumpsHTM
    The kids and I are selling Chucks HTM SS-24, blown 598, Teague outdrive, yellow/purple flames, stereo, lots of goodies. For more details email me, I have a file on the boat an inch thick. This is now their college fund.

wsuwrhr
    I'm sorry.
    Brian

Horsepowerchik
    Hey, This is Rachel, From the Tunnel & Friends regatta, last week. How did that work out for you guys? Proceeds help at all?
    Sincerely
    Rachel

cindy/MrPumpsHTM
    Hi Rachel,
    This is Cindy, Chucks wife. I didnt go to the Regatta, but my son did and had a good time. I dont know about any proceeds.

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by Horsepowerchik:
    Hey, This is Rachel, From the Tunnel & Friends regatta, last week. How did that work out for you guys? Proceeds help at all?
    Sincerely
    Rachel
    Rachel,
    Hey, This is Zaundra. Chuck's girlfriend. Charlie his son and I were there. It went great.There was so much support for all the guys and their families.Its amazing when you realize how close net the boating community is. From my last conversation with Todd. The families wont be getting any proceeds. If they do it wont be much. The turn out was alot smaller than we had hoped for. It was almost cancelled because of poor turn out.Did we meet over the weekend?

Horsepowerchik
    Originally posted by HTM Lady:
    Rachel,
    It was almost cancelled because of poor turn out.Did we meet over the weekend?
    I know. Thats too bad. Todd told me that. I also know what it took to put that thing on. He put alot in...personally. If you know what I mean. What a gr8 guy. Anyway. I dont think we actually met, I was helping Todd and Chewy on stage passing stuf out. I was wearing the blue/white pedal pushers, light brn hair.
    [This message has been edited by Horsepowerchik (edited June 14, 2002).]

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by Horsepowerchik:
    I know. Thats too bad. Todd told me that. I also know what it took to put that thing on. He put alot in...personally. If you know what I mean. What a gr8 guy. Anyway. I dont think we actually met, I was helping Todd and Chewy on stage passing stuf out. I was wearing the blue/white pedal pushers, light brn hair.
    Todd is so great. He worked his butt off to do an awesome job.he did introduce us, but it was brief. You guys were busy.I sat in the back bu the screen. Mt table bought the ski, jacket and a few other things. We had alot of fun. You guys did a great job again. Thanks
    [This message has been edited by Horsepowerchik (edited June 14, 2002).]