Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 44' magic

MrHavasuCat
    I still have to question who is going to buy that boat. It is to big for most lakes, and I think for running in the ocean they are going to have a hard time competing with Skater, and some of the other big proven cats.
    I saw the thing at Havasu and it is HUGE. I wish them good luck, but I think it might end up like the Advantage 40'. I have yet to see more than a few of them out there. I wonder if they will make the money back on the tooling cost, let alone make a profit. For a company that builds lake boats I think a 32'-36' cat would have been a better choice. just my .02

26 OFFSHORE
    The boat has allready been bought.Will be stored in front of Woody Wharf in Newport through this weekend.The happy new owner is named Donnie. CONGRAT BITCHIN BOAT!!!!!!!

MrHavasuCat
    Well it looks like they have sold at least one...Maybe I will be wrong...time will tell.
    Is Woody's Warf where Woody's restaurant is?

RiverDave2
    Anybody else going by Whoody's Wharf this weekend?? I know I'm going too. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    RD

Charley
    Hey is woodys wharf still owned by chuck norris' X wife?

Craig
    Originally posted by 26 OFFSHORE:
    The boat has allready been bought.Will be stored in front of Woody Wharf in Newport through this weekend.The happy new owner is named Donnie. CONGRAT BITCHIN BOAT!!!!!!!
    As of yesterday it's sitting in a slip at Pleasant Harbor Marina at Lake Pleasant here in AZ. We went out yesterday. Saw the huge rig that pulls it and were hoping to see it on the lake. Never saw it. Cruised through the marina and there it was with the mooring cover, but looked cool with the 3 outdrives http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Craig

locogringo
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr:
    I still want to know what you do for that kind of money, 'cause I am quiting machining as soon as I find out. BOAT 2? Are you kidding? Is it for another custumer, or are you scrapping the hull for the lighter one? Does the truck live with the boat too? Where that hell do you keep something like that? So many questions....By the way, I am typing this from the floor because I still haven't gotten up.
    Brian
    Three ways...
    1. Investments of some sort, real estate preferably
    2. Generation money...you know, DADDY
    3. Full-out "Pimpin'"!

roln 20s
    Pulled into Lake Pleasant today and saw the rig sitting in the parking lot. I was hoping to see the boat blow by me across the lake, but no such luck. Went through the marina a little later, and no such luck again. As I left the lake around 9pm, the rig was gone. It appears that this boat is on a west-coast show-off or tour or something--Havasu, Lake Powell, Pleasant..and now...! It could be coming to a lake near you!
    Roln 20s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123