Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Dr. Phil is back"

Washed Ashore
    Sweet,
    See you guys soon :rollside:I just fired mine today,should be testing this week,I will let you guys know when
    Jeff

Dimarco21
    A great test and tune day. Thanks to everyone for their help. Thanks to my Gilligan's O.C. and Sanger Dan. Burned thru about 70 gallons with no major problems.
    Stoker2001, Way cool lunch. Nice ta meet your sister...hope we didn't offend her. See you up in Oregon next weekend.
    DenIsle, Sorry 'bout the not swinging by. We'll have to take a rain check on the beer stop. What were we thinkin'....spark plug check before a cocktail??? Sorry it won't happen again.
    AZKC, Richard Basden Dart 540, Dart 360 alum. heads, Teague Chiller, Littlefield 14-71. Honest 42 M.P.H. :devil:
    Deltarat, Great call on the water bottles for O.C. and I, Thanks again.

Itsahobby
    Alright Phil! Hope we can hookup with everyone this summer.
    So, do you have to re-do your hatch?

abraman1326
    Glad to see you are back on the water Phil. Looks like a monster, can't wait to hear how she sounds...
    BRA

78Anthonyjet
    Phil, glad to see you got your junk back together and running.

TUNNEL T
    glad to see you all are having a great summer ! MINE SHOULD START IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS! TUNNEL T

Dimarco21
    Tanks everyone! We are going for a Delta cruise this Saturday if anyone is interested. We'll be at the beach in the Stockton deep water around marker #21 near Lost Isle.
    Yes Jerry, We have to do some chainsaw mods on our hatch. There something in the way.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Yes Jerry, We have to do some chainsaw mods on our hatch. There something in the way. [/QUOTE]
    What could that be....

DCBob
    Glad all went well! Sorry I bailed on you as chase boat but I had to take the weekend off at the Concord timeshare ....I've got some great photos to show ya! Especially the exit photos. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck w/the new junk it looks great....as usual!

Robbie Racer
    Tanks everyone! We are going for a Delta cruise this Saturday if anyone is interested. We'll be at the beach in the Stockton deep water around marker #21 near Lost Isle.
    Hey Phil, where and what time are you launching on Saturday? I might try and hook up with you. I need to do some more testing to try and get the knock sensor to be happy at higher boost levels. I want to try some different race fuel and maybe less timing and or bigger jets this weekend to see if that solves the problem. Keith

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast